• "Finances" information in competition rules arnt shown in languages other then UK English

T-IceMan
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Ajax-Rules-T-Ice Files Uploaded: Screenshot

After seeing it on Zealand's stream (he plays on English US language which also has the issue), the Dutch leagues' Minimum EU Wage rules didnt show up in the Rules page... So after some digging, it looks like almost if not all languages do not show this info at all..... Languages i checked (from US English to Dutch to German, etc.), while some guy in chat also checked French, Spanish, etc. All didnt show the info.... Which is kinda crucial for managing in the Dutch league...

Don't think a savegame is required, but uploaded my Ajax savegame regardless....

To replicate: Change to language other then UK English....... (So US English also doesnt have it...)

Pretty big bug / issue i'd guess where a rule isnt possible to be seen.... Even in the league's own language.....

Of the added screenshots the only one showing the Wage rules is the UK English one.... Others (US English, German, Dutch) do not.....

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

*Financial Rules information of course, not "Finances".

edit: After further testing, the only language showing the Financial Rules information is UK English........ So yea i'd say its quite a big issue....

edit2: After checking it using the Danish league (that also has some financial rules set i saw), the issue doesnt appear there. So it possibly is Dutch leagues only, but could apply to other leagues as well.

Edited by T-IceMan

On 30/12/2023 at 16:39, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @T-IceMan

Can you please go to Preferences and make sure both Game and Data languages are set to the target language?

Just did. Changing both to US English the financial rules for Dutch leagues (Eredivisie and KKD) still arnt viewable as it was previously (with UK English set, which i use by default). Same in Dutch language set for both. No point in making new screenshots, they would be the exact same.

So yea nothing different with both Game and Data languages set to the same language, the issue still persists (except of course with UK English aka "English" set).

Edited by T-IceMan

Any update on this? Sure its minor i guess, but still it being an issue at all languages except uk english (with database also set to that).... Previous comment didnt apply... So what "more info" is then needed?

Edited by T-IceMan

• SI Staff

Hi @T-IceMan

I did some testing, and this only occurs in the Dutch Leagues it seems, any other league or cup I checked was fine.

Due to it being quite minor it's unlikely to be resolved this FM cycle, but we can look to make sure it doesn't reappear in FM25.