• Filters not working on player search in scout centre.

liver_ladz
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Doc1.docx Save Game: Screenshot attached Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, can you please upload your save file to us.

Also, are the players with under 15 corners are fully scouted? (e.g., a 12-15 range). Players who are not fully scouted may have their stats in a range.

I had a problem with scout filters with the "age". 

I was looking for players between the ages of 15-20 with specific attributes BUT they would give me players with 21 age and above.

Follow images and my save!

I upload my saved game under the name: António Carvalho - FC Porto 2

Scout - age 15-20 - 21+ Wrong.png

For what i saw, this only happens when i put attributes for a players BC i tried without attributes only the "age" filters and all is good!

So, i guess it´s most be and "conflict" between the attribute filters with the other filters

(Follow image)

Scout - age 15-20 - without filters and by nation.png

Edited by Tony Silva

8 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Thank you for providing more information, we'll take a look into this further.

Apologies if I'm wrong but what i've noticed is that the filters ARE actually working, the problem is that sometimes when adding a new filter it sets it automaticall on [OR] instead of [AND] at the beginning. 

So you would add Filter 1 - Position - CB

and you want to add Filter 2 - Age - Maximum 21 years old

It adds the second filter on OR for some reason, so you  will be shown all players for Position - CB AND all players up to 21 years old, basically the twofilters acting independently