• Curser slight off when clicking or scrolling.

PT1986
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Wasn't sure what forum to add it to but whenever I'm clicking on a name or going to the scroll bar the curser jumps slightly to the right. Becoming a little bit annoying. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I’ve now established it’s only doing this on my MacBook Pro. On Windows laptop there’s no issue. I seen someone mention on this forum a few years back that they had the same issue. I’ve locked my trackpad, tried different screen size options etc but it’s still not changed anything. 

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay. Can confirm it's definitely Mac specific like you attested to, and we'll look to investigate the issue on PC. It may not be a quick solution though is it isn't fundamentally broken, but thank you nevertheless for the spot. :)

10 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Apologies for the delay. Can confirm it's definitely Mac specific like you attested to, and we'll look to investigate the issue on PC. It may not be a quick solution though is it isn't fundamentally broken, but thank you nevertheless for the spot. :)

I'm getting used to it but it's still an annoyance. Hopefully it's something that can be sorted over the next few updates.