• Becoming professional club reserves/u21/u18 bug

FozzyBear90
    • Public Status: Known Issue Save Game: TRIO Save Crashed test v2 Files Uploaded: Save Game

Is there a fix to the bugs around being granted reserves/u21/u18 being bugged out.

This has happened twice now in raising teams in Scotland. 

The bug happens when accepting to play in reserves/u21/u18 league via email but not asking for it via the board. It means you can never pick positions for players in those teams.

Kind regards,

Fozzy

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @FozzyBear90

This is a known issue that occurs for teams that don't have U21/U18 squads when starting a save.

Unfortunately this is not something we're going to be able to resolve in this FM cycle, but we do have the issue logged.

There is a current workaround although it is not ideal, if you retire as your current manager and then 'Add New Manager' back to your club that will resolve the issue.

Is there potentially any other workaround to this issue? In the same boat at the moment and retiring causes a mass staff exodus and resets the allowed staff numbers to very low numbers upon rejoining, as well as ruining stats and a myriad of other things

11 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @IsaacFM

If your save has the IGE enabled you can send me your save and I try using the IGE to get around this for you and then send the save back.

Appreciate the quick response and the offer of help. I have IGE enabled but theres no way to change staff numbers from what I can see, only forcing certain individuals to join your club as staff. It would take quite a few seasons to manually request the board to increase staff up to the numbers I had and I don't want to use the IGE every season to hire new staff with no contract negotiations as well as just guess when i wouldve been granted more staff numbers then I originally had. Might just start a new career or play something else until this is fixed as its kinda destroying development in my youth intake only save.