• All Job Applications not working 100% of the time

KGilchrist99
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I bought the all job applications successful unlockable and have come across the issue twice that not ALL job applications are successful. The ones that are unsuccessful return the same inbox message:

“The board decided against appointing you in part due to having serious reservations about your suitability to deliver the clubs’s vision for the future. This is mainly as a result of your complete lack of experience in leading teams to promotion.”

Now I am only at the end of my first season managing in this save and I did not achieve promotion. However I am managing SC Freiburg II where promotion is literally impossible but I did also finish 2nd which was a lot higher than the expectations. For reference the club I have applied for at this time is Jahn Regensburg who finished 9th in the same league.  

Irregardless of my actual performance the “All job applications successful hasn’t done what it said it would. I can also confirm that the all job applications unlockable was applied the whole time.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This could be due to the issue that unlockables don’t stay enabled each time you load the game. Some stay, others like Loan Restrictions and work permits do not and have to be reapplied each time the game is loaded.

Edited by DaWheelMvp

5 hours ago, DaWheelMvp said:

This could be due to the issue that unlockables don’t stay enabled each time you load the game. Some stay, others like Loan Restrictions and work permits do not and have to be reapplied each time the game is loaded.

As I stated the unlockable was at least visibly applied constantly. I did test unapplying and reapplying it and had the same issue. However I didn’t try this before I applied for the Regensburg job only after the application was sent so I don’t know if that makes any difference. Either way the unlockable works to a certain degree because I could get jobs at clubs bigger and in higher leagues than Regensburg but they weren’t expected to be promoted like Regensburg were.

• SI Staff

Hello, this is a known issue we're currently investigating. 

If you have a save file from before a job interview can you please upload it to us, thank you.