• Editing player nationalities, relationships, languages spoken etc. not working in create a club

ionseed
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi guys, 

Just wanted to put a report in for a problem that has persisted since FM23 Console on PS5 affecting the Create a Club screens.

I reported the issue for FM23 previously at the attached link, where I was informed this bug had been identified andwould be resolved for the new game.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey @ionseed - I'm trying to look into this issue you reported last year to fully understand.

Is anything particular happening when you attempt to change any of these or is it simply not possible? For transparency, it looks like the issue identified in '23 was resolved so trying to understand what may be happening now.

Hi Dan,

when you attempt to change any of these by confirming by pressing triangle, instead of the UI at the front of the screen changing, the UI at the back of the screen changes instead, without confirming your changes. this is the same error I was encountering in FM23. 

I was informed that it had been resolved but the error seems to be identical to the one on last years game.

thanks

Hi,

just thought I’d pop a note on here to say that the last time I checked (a few days ago) this bug was still in the game.

Are you able to provide any updates on whether it will be fixed or do I need to provide more details of the issue?

1 hour ago, Dan Sheppard said:

I've checked in with the team and this hasn't been resolved and will now be looked at ahead of '25.

Thanks for the update Dan.