• FM24 Console Memory Warning

Dan Sheppard
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

We have had a handful of reports regarding the error message that is appearing for some players ‘FM24 Console Memory Warning’ – as seen below. 

image.png

Our QA teams are currently investigating the issue and are attempting to reproduce this issue. To help us with this investigation, it will be helpful if you can report in this thread if you have experienced this issue. We have also provided some additional steps below that may help game and play. 

If you want to retain your save, it’s important that you first back this up via USB before doing any of the steps. There is no guarantee that saves will work after completing the steps as the save could be causing the issue.

• Try closing all background applications and only launching FM24 on your console
    • Restart your console and then try launching the game

If the game is unplayable, we recommend that you wipe all FM data from your machine. 

!PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DELETING YOUR DATA WILL BE IRREVERSIBLE AND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP RECOVER THIS!

• Go to "Settings"
    • "Saved Data and Game/App Settings"
    • "Saved Data (PS5)"
    • "Upload or Delete data from Console Storage"
    • "Delete"
    • Tick the "Football Manager 2024 Console Edition" checkbox
    • Confirm that they want to delete the data

Please then try starting the game again and see if you can play without encountering this error.

We appreciate this may not solve the issue for some players and we are continuing to investigate the issue. 

If you find any of the steps above have helped solve this issue for you, please provide this feedback below to help other players. Likewise, if you find any other solution yourself or have some suspicions as to what may be triggering it on your side, please provide this information so our QA team can investigate.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I managed to fix the issue by changing the in-game language to match my console language. 

Example: Game Language was Portuguese, Console Language was English (UK). I changed Game Language to English (UK) and fixed the Cronology/Memory Issue/My Manager Timeline crash.

Aconteceu-me isto num save com o ac milan, na segunda temporada cheguei a 31 de dezembro e acontecia sempre isto, fiz tudo o que diz aqui, apaguei tudo, fiquei sem save nenhum, apaguei todos os dados do jogo na cloud, desinstalei, voltei a instalar, criei um save no atletico de madrid, no final da primeira epoca aconteceu-me exatamente o mesmo, eu paguei pelo jogo para andar a fazer saves de 1 temporada só? É que se assim for quero a devolução do meu dinheiro