• Designer a son

Th14gunner
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

I can’t seem to select my design, a son to be a striker as it won’t let me scroll down to select the position

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can you change the attributes? Totally irrelevant to your problem but I purchased the addon and it wouldn't let me change anything. My player is all "1" stats!

7 hours ago, Kyhxen said:

I can't even modify any mental, physical and technical stats, they turned back at zero.

ac7194b0-89d6-40ef-9a8e-ce4b7c14a93d.png

I’m getting the same attributes and on the position screen I can’t scroll down to striker 

I've had the same issue, I'm assuming it is because you can't scroll down and select the ability on left or right footed and then can't modify mental, physical or technical abilities.

Same problem here, FM23 Console on PC.

I noticed that even though the slider reverts back to 0 when you let go of it, only the last stat you have touched on the Mental, Physical and Technical tabs stays as you modified it.

Check the first screenshot below, the last things i have touched on each tab are: Free Kicks, Positioning and Balance set to 20.

They all reverted back to 0 while creating, but you can see that the player has those stats as I have set them.

The other thing is, there were boxes instead of sliders last year for this feature. Now they changed it to sliders instead of those.

I believe this is why this issue occurs. You can check the 2nd screenshot.

I literally only bought this game for this addon, and cannot play it. So its just a dead game on my library for now. Hoping for a quick fix.

fm23bug.png

fm23bug2.png

Edited by hege

Well, rather than investigating, can it be resolved please. Considering it just needs, what, 4 menu screens to have a cursor tracking with a moving menu and a slidebar on the side... Shouldn't be hard considering.

You've had money from Microsoft for Gamepass, then our money for the add-ons... How's about the things you've had money for, you fix... Hey... I think 3 months would've been enough time to be honest, and I'm tired of waiting.

For what it's worth, I've been playing FM since the early 2000's, I know you release fixes in just a few major updates, this though, sorry, it's taking the Mickey.

On 15/11/2022 at 14:36, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, thanks for screenshots and information. This is a known issue we're currently investigating. :) 

How is this not resolved yet? I’ve paid for Design-a-son

Please either resolve or refund