• Prize money

eXistenZ
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I dont know if I can qualify it as an issue, rather something I want confirmation on.

In the 2nd season (23-24), the league gets expanded from 10 to 12 teams, but the two bottom teams dont receive any prize money. It seems rather weird to me, as bottom 6 all end up in the relgation group playoff thingie. Can it be that its just copied from season 1and not adjusted for 12 teams?

20230107204055_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

As we have no idea at this point, what the TV money will be, this was probably left out due to the circumstances. The format has since changed again, but we still don't know the distribution of TV money. We'll review it and look for a solution.

Thank you for the reply.

Also this probably doesnt belong here, but Aarau has a link with Basel, which is supposed to be terminated for playing in the same division. yet that doesnt happen:

20230113195309_1.jpg

Am 13.1.2023 um 19:53 schrieb eXistenZ:

Thank you for the reply.

Also this probably doesnt belong here, but Aarau has a link with Basel, which is supposed to be terminated for playing in the same division. yet that doesnt happen:

20230113195309_1.jpg

Thanks for reporting. We've terminated the link as it doesn't exist anymore. Its sole purpose was to reflect that they play a friendly from time to time.