• Create a club has crashed twice now when I tried to start game

berober04
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, I have the same bug but with a PL team (Newcastle).

I have a MacBook.

It happens after I select my players and coach ability, it just crashes and gives me the option to send the reports to SI (I did every single time).

Also having this issue. Seems to be something with changing players. Leave players alone and it will start change any players on the team and it crashes every time.

• Administrators
    3 hours ago, qtlp said:

Also having this issue. Seems to be something with changing players. Leave players alone and it will start change any players on the team and it crashes every time.

What exactly have you done in relation to changing the players? Ideally we'd need to know the exact steps you used in order to reproduce this. We've tried doing a general setup with a VNS team like the OP and that hasn't reproduced, so more info here would be very much appreciated.

Thanks. 

I have the same problem in Create-a-Club mode. I would like to tell you one by one the steps I took while creating the game.

First I install the game with Big Database.
    I choose about 12 different countries.
    Then when the game is set I choose my club
    After choosing the club's name, nickname, stadium name and region, I proceed. Then I start to set up the staff I will set up. After setting up my squad, I adjust the management style. After setting the manager style, I get Crash Dump error when starting the game.

Having the same thing after trying last night. If I go through create a club without changing anything it will continue after setting up my manager style. However I've picked Aston Villa as a base, changed the kit design and then changed out the existing AV players except the under 21 youth team and replaced them with my own selection of existing PL players. After going through this and then confirming the managerial style the game crashes with the same crash dump screen.

15 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

What exactly have you done in relation to changing the players? Ideally we'd need to know the exact steps you used in order to reproduce this. We've tried doing a general setup with a VNS team like the OP and that hasn't reproduced, so more info here would be very much appreciated.

Thanks. 

Removed most of the senior team players from the roster and then selected new players. Just tried only removing a single player and that worked as did only adding in a single player. Seems like it might be a numbers game as removing everyone and adding back 11 players gets it to crash. It is crashing at the load up for the initial start of the save. Team and jersey doesn't seem to matter.

Edited by qtlp

16 hours ago, qtlp said:

Tested one with picking the 11 most expensive players and didn't crash so must be something with auto generated players

could you please let me know how to successfully create a Club? I keep getting the error. I want to add ~11 players but I always need to remove all youth players since we have the 25-limit.

5 hours ago, elkaco said:

could you please let me know how to successfully create a Club? I keep getting the error. I want to add ~11 players but I always need to remove all youth players since we have the 25-limit.

Looks like it crashes when you select any autogenerated players. I have only gotten it to work with 11 players by selecting a nearly $1 billion squad using city and taking players off of other top clubs. 

18 hours ago, qtlp said:

Looks like it crashes when you select any autogenerated players. I have only gotten it to work with 11 players by selecting a nearly $1 billion squad using city and taking players off of other top clubs. 

What do you mean by 'autogenerated players'? I selected Newcastle and remove almost everyone except Pope, Trippier and some youth players to reach the PL regulations.

• SI Staff

Hello, while we continue to investigate this issue, we've discovered you can avoid the crash, by avoiding transferring players in and out of your create a club who have a worth of £0, thank you.

On 08/12/2022 at 13:09, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, while we continue to investigate this issue, we've discovered you can avoid the crash, by avoiding transferring players in and out of your create a club who have a worth of £0, thank you.

Doesnt seem to work.

I still crash... so this is still not fixed... I can't play with my "dream team" in my self created club. That's actually important for me.

So DEVS hear me:

To recreate my crashes just simply try to create your own club with "Burton" from the english "Sky Bet League One" and put in a name, stadion name and city.

Add the player "Endrick" (the 15 year old lad) to the squad.

After that you need to let 1 or 2 players go to stay under the max budget.

As far as I tested it doesn't matter if you're player count is within the max 22 squad register range or above.

Don't change anything else...

Oh and if you are at the last screen where you can customize your managers skills and you forgot something don't even think about pressing the "<--" arrow on the top left to go back to the other menus... because then somehow the game thinks you want to manage the albanian national team despite not opting for an international manager career.

Furthermore would it be helpful to let us write more than 20 symbols into the crash details... maybe so we can give you the details you ask for...

I hope you fix this soon, I just created this account only because I'm so sad to not being able to manage my own "special" club

---------------------------------

edit: typos

Edited by 0rland0

• Administrators

This is an issue we're aware of currently that is being investigated - we do not require any further information in relation to the crash at this time.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and it's something we'll look to address as soon as we're able to do so. Thanks. 

当我创建雷克瑟姆俱乐部时,我删除了有价值的球员,将他们变成了潜在的英超球员,并添加了我自己的球员,游戏注定会崩溃。

When I created Wrexham Club, I removed valuable players, added potential Premier League players, and added my own players, and the game was doomed to collapse.

On 28/12/2022 at 23:55, Neil Brock said:

This is an issue we're aware of currently that is being investigated - we do not require any further information in relation to the crash at this time.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and it's something we'll look to address as soon as we're able to do so. Thanks. 

From this thread it shows that it still hasn't been fixed over 3 weeks after this comment from Neil Brock.

I have tried to create a new club with all the suggestions above... having it crash as soon as you try to add a player to your dream team. It's not good enough.

I thought this would have been a basic thing that was tested???  Please update on when this will be fixed. Thanks

• SI Staff

Hi, this issue should be resolved in a future update.

Unfortunately I can't give you an exact timeframe.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience on this issue.