• Save Game Issues On FMM22

iPusak Gaoq™
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I would like to report an issues that i have on the new release FMM22 regarding save game...

The issues is we cannot delete hidden save (hidden.tms) anymore cause if we do delete it  then you can't load your save game (manual save 1 slot)...previous version FMM21 and below you can delete hidden save and you still able to load the manual save but now you can't....

• Steps To Reproduce:
      How to reproduce this? Just delete hidden.tms from the folder and keep one manual save only...launch the game and try to load your save (it change from load game to resume game in the main menu) and nothing happen....

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have had a similar issue to this. 

I've deleted previous saved games but when I go to load my current game, all of the slots are taken up by my previous saves. 

There seems to be no way of deleting these. 

I've tried uninstalling the game and deleting the folder and re-installig fresh, but the same thing happens. 

• SI Staff

Hi @CJ_Randell Would you be able to share which release you have seen this on? If it isn't the latest then please could you update and let us know if it is still seen as we believe it is fixed.

Thanks!