• Update 13.3.0

PaZa8523
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello S.I.,

After last update v 13.3.0, I lost all the game data (achievements, preferences).

I'm looking for the issue and I've found that you've moved the document folder to Android folder.

The question is:

If the location is changed, can I move my old data files to the new place, or I have to begin everything from the start?

Thanks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi, you should be able to move all of your saves and other data to the new place.

Could you tell us where you originally had your phone directed to when you first installed the game and where the game directing you to now? 

5 hours ago, Angelos Antoniades said:

Hi, you should be able to move all of your saves and other data to the new place.

Could you tell us where you originally had your phone directed to when you first installed the game and where the game directing you to now? 

Out of interest, why have you moved the save folder from the Documents folder into the Android/Data folder? It seems to be happening for quite a number of users (in the Discord and on Vibe) and of course means that they will no longer be able to access their save files or shortlist files etc without installing one of the few third party file explorers which have found a way around the restrictions. Seems like a backward step. Was it intentional? Or accidental? Thanks

• SI Staff

It was an unexpected knock-on from a fix that we're now looking to address.

We don't believe it's affecting all users on Android, but we are making this a priority for us to get sorted as soon as we can