• scouts natonality pick

MatiasDFS
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

so i started a save in argentinian 2nd division and im trying to take them to win the club world cup using only argentinians, the thing is i have a free scout spot, no scout is interested in joining my club and only one of my oldies would like to become a scout ( not sure how that works, almost all of them want to be coachs), he is argentinian with spain as a 2nd nationality, i save scummed a lot of times and there is no way he doesnt become a spanish scout, i thought it was random and i could solve it but it always end up like this, anything i can do?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What do you mean he becomes a Spanish scout? You mean his nationality is listed as Spanish and not Argentinian? Or that he only finds Spanish players?

scouts dont have a 2nd natonality, so an argentinian with spain as his 2nd should become an argentinian scout, but he always comes as spanish, his nationality, not the players he scouts.

I deleted the save bc of this problem, but you can reproduce it easily, the team is Gimnasia (Mendoza) from arg 2nd División and the players is Cristian Llama.