• Player Match Fitness Bug

A J
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

So what is the condition of the player?

Why can't I send him to the reserves??

The medical assessment says he is unfit and should be introduced from the bench but should also be given a rest. What one is it? Play from the bench or leave him at home, even though he's not played. 

If he is very unfit as suggested then why can't I send him to reserves until he gets match fit?

IMG_1322[1].PNG

IMG_1321[1].PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The 'Until Match Fit' option only becomes available when the player condition is significantly lower than 100% (for example, if they've just come back from injury and it's at 85%). You can see from the bottom right of the player homepage that his condition is 100%.

I believe the advice in the Medical Centre is relating more to match sharpness (i.e. the ability to complete 90 minutes) rather than injury status. 

In any event, the two screens seem to give conflicting info. If a player  is at 100%, they should probably be fit to play 90 minutes. 

Maybe if a player isn't used enough, their condition should decrease with each passing game? 

Match fitness is nothing to do with physical fitness (condition in this case) 

A player only plays once they have physical fitness but match fitness is all about the mental side and the conditioning for playing 90mins 

The description says he is extremely unfit so he can’t be match fit. 

• SI Staff

Hello. Do you have a save where this is happening that you can upload so we can have a look at this please? Also can you let us know what device and version of iOS/Android you are playing on?

On 24/11/2021 at 05:33, A J said:

Match fitness is nothing to do with physical fitness (condition in this case) 

A player only plays once they have physical fitness but match fitness is all about the mental side and the conditioning for playing 90mins 

The description says he is extremely unfit so he can’t be match fit. 

Actually I'm 99% sure @passenger58 is correct and that option is referring to Condition not Match Fitness. I believe once a player's condition drops below 95% it becomes enabled. 

I totally get why you think it's about the Medical Centre assessment, but the Move To Reserves -> Until Match Fit option has been in the game for several years and has always been about Condition. The Medical Centre is new this year and it looks like SI Games have accidentally introduced conflicting terminology. 

@Ewan Aiton - I'm just a humble punter, but I don't think you need a save file for this. Most likely you need to either rename the old "Until Match Fit" option to reflect that it's about Condition rather than the new concept of match fitness that was introduced with the Medical Centre this year, or maybe change the way it works so that it actually does use match fitness (though I'm guessing that's a bigger change and likely a longer term thing).

On 29/11/2021 at 11:42, Ewan Aiton said:

Hello. Do you have a save where this is happening that you can upload so we can have a look at this please? Also can you let us know what device and version of iOS/Android you are playing on?

Saved game - B2BC369E-9A66-47DB-A4AF-3A2236820A41 uploaded 

look at Mangala.

iPhone 11 and 15.2 (19C5044b)