• Convincing a player to stay only works for a few days

StephenCronin
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I have a player (Livakovic) who wants to leave and told me so on 20th November:

image.jpeg.2b07374931cdb7a15c99ee7a076fd620.jpeg

On the 25th of November, I asked him to stay and he was happy to do so:

image.jpeg.cd1ae83700a907d254e65c462a790da2.jpeg

However, on the 28th of November he decided he wanted to leave and told me so:

image.jpeg.28999c2074d430218e2cc0015317cca9.jpeg

Surely if he agrees to stay, he should stay for 6 months or so before asking to leave again? Or if he really really really wants to leave, he shouldn't say yes to staying? I get that players can reverse their decision, but this is repeatable. He wants to leave, he agrees to stay, he wants to leave, wait 1 month, ask him to stay, he agrees to stay, he wants to leave, wait 1 months, etc etc. 

I've uploaded a save named 'fm_save-livakovic-wants-to-leave.fms' via Owncloud if you want to look. This is after I've convinced him to stay. You'll see the first message in the news with him wanting to leave, but you'll see he's happy right now (because he agreed to stay). If you play on a few days he will ask to leave again. Then you can holiday a month, ask him to stay, he'll say yes, then within a few days he'll want to leave again.

Thanks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments