• Unable To Activate Contractual Clause

JorgeMongeEnthusiast
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hello it seems we are unable to activate extension clauses after a player has signed a pre contract agreement. 

I believe this to be a bug as contract clauses are there to be obeyed from both parties. I am to pay his wages until expiry of the contract and he is to be obligated to follow the agreed upon clauses. The Bosman ruling means he is free to negotiate with clubs for the purposes of employment after the expiry of his current deal. 

But In no area of sporting law do I see valid contractual clauses being invalidated by the ruling. Mandatory extension clauses after games played certainly apply to preventing pre contractual transfers from happening there is no reason for optional ones to be rendered void. The pre agreement signed with other clubs should not invalidate the terms of his current deal. 

I hope this is fixed soon as I will not be continuing my save to avoid losing my player on a free.

MONGE 1.png

MONGE.2.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Wait until a player has signed a pre contract agreement then try to activate an extension clause

User Feedback

Recommended Comments