• Signed out of contract, but he will join one year atfer his conract expiered

patpul
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Two players were loand to my team. When they were half of year to the end of their primary contracts (in the team, from where I borrow them) I offered them full time contracts in my team. They accepted. So,they should join my team on July 1st 2025, but... they stayed in their clubs. I see, that they will join me July 1st... 20216, byt their contracts with former (?) clubs expiered.

The oldest save I have is 2-3 month after they signed contracts with my clubs.

villar1.thumb.png.eeaba80a845d4ff95dc6ddc2d501310d.pngvillar2.thumb.png.f981e186093ef9539828de8fab89267b.pngvillar3.thumb.png.f001369ac161088ce5847c509f1d6284.pngvillar4.thumb.png.b83fa1f72fb7380b4d0d9b93e69cba6e.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 26/12/2021 at 17:16, Abdullah Patel said:

Please can we get a save from just before the issue occurs? 

As I wrote in my opening post, the oldest save I have is about 2-3 month after they accepted my contracts. I realized that something is wrong when they haven't joined my team after the transfer window was opened. So I can provide save from April  (in the game) I think.

Edited by patpul

I have a version of this problem as well. I signed two players in the last six months of their contracts, and their contracts with my club are set to begin a year after the expiration of their contracts with their old clubs

Edited by beamish
    clarity

4 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Beamish, do you happen to have a save we could investigate from?

I put a file named "Barakaldo before Aizpiri offer.fm" on the OwnCloud. Find Isma Aizpiri, make him an offer, accept his demands, and a couple weeks later he shows up as an incoming transfer with a year's sabbatical. There's already a player on that save with the same funny deferred contract named Saúl Coco who you can find on the transfer page

Edited by beamish