• Registration of personnel in the middle of the League.(bug)

richardjung
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I played for three seasons. Maybe I didn't trigger this bug in the first two seasons. In the middle of the third season, there were problems. In the middle of the season, I revised the registration list. All the people I registered in the first half of the season became unregistered, so I can only select 10 main players and can't register any main players (the League rule I play is that a total of 30 people can be registered and 10 people can be replaced in the middle of the season). My team can only become the grey team. What should I do?

234234.png

1212.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Experiencing same issue in my save. Mid season registration window, player info sorted by appearances to date. Unable to register players who have played all season and left with greyed out players to complete the season.

Please don't make me give up on the pentagon

Screenshot below

D4FEA347-6C87-449C-A35A-5B8840BAE36E.jpeg

D67C097E-8BE4-45AD-A2EC-CE9F95D6EA88.jpeg

The 4th season,The bug reappears,and even more.And i have  2 save files.Before and on the date of re registration。

1.Before last date registration, The number of people in a rule is A,but next day(last  registration) this number auto change to  A+1.and i delete all players(because i dont know which one not can bo choice.) this role players number still A+1.

2.when i choose bottom Clean all players,then choose auto. all of my players Is recalculated into the number of mid season replacements。

it is terrible~~~~

8 小时前, Abdullah Patel说:

Could we have a save from before the squad was registered so we can try to reproduce it?  one beforce regist 

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Unfortunately, I only have a save file about go to holiday and be fired.

1laset date.png

2secondday.png

3auto add on.png

4all replacements.png

8 小时前, Abdullah Patel说:

Could we have a save from before the squad was registered so we can try to reproduce it?

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

i upload the file,because the 4th the bug reappears,and even more. upload name is “before .fm”(i am not sure only upload the fiels wehther youcan find,or i can use my own cloud storge share it,Let me know if you need to)

i have to stop to play ,because i already once to go to holiday and be fired.i do not to second dismissal,It was a terrible experience。and it is 5th season not 4th.upload file is before the time is  mid season replacements and continure youcan see  reproduce it. 

i played from cm to fm.cm3(2001 or 2002) to now,The first encounter with a logical bug makes the game completely unable to continue.so funny.so terrible.

微信图片_20211114155121.png

Edited by richardjung