• Inflated transfer values in the Danish League

Sebbe
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I am having issues with transfer values. I am currently in my second season, playing as Brøndby IF in the Danish Superliga. 

Evander, Isaksen and Marrony is all playing for FCM from the first season, so it seems a bit unrealistic that their prices have been skyrocket to these values. I tried to make a bid for Evander for 640 mil dkk, which they just rejected. That seems insane, when it is just Danish League players, I would get the point if they were playing for one of the big teams. 

Jonas Wind is currently in the top10 for highest value. Still playing for fck.1619945563_Skrmbillede2022-01-08141803.png.e4c086c778d8202cea2d2c5e4bdb2dee.png

Skærmbillede 2022-01-08 141238.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @Sebbe would you be able to share a save game with us in which this has happened so we can investigate this further? Can I also ask, is this something that has happened quite recently or have they just been increasing over a period of time? If it is quite sudden then a save game before the increase, if possible, would also be great to see. 

A guide on how to upload your file is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Hello @Michael Sant
    I have uploaded my save as "Sebbe - Brøndby". It isn't something that has happened quite recently, actually I also noticed it in my 1st season and during other saves as well. 
    Wind's transfervalue is currently the same as Haaland's in my save. :rolleyes: