• Contracts for youth team disappearing

broddoi
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Every time I sign a permanent contract for a member of my youth team it disappeares after a few months, each time I have to offer it again and the players always want more money. For some 15yo players I have to offer it 4 times before they turn 17 in Italy, can you please fix this? It's happening since FM2021.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @broddoi, please could you upload a save game so we can look into this further? :) Also, please could you explain further what is disappearing? Is it their youth contract, or a permanent contract, and how long after are they disappearing? Thanks :)

If you could upload your saved game to this link and let us know the name of the saved game :)

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Hi,

in march young players are born, I offer them the permanent contract that they should sign when they get 17, but after a few months the contract I made them sign disappears, and sometimes players get stolen from my youth team. This was appening in the same way in FM2021 and I thought it was fixed now.

Savegame is Fabio Mocci - AC Milan, in the first team I have a 15yo player, I offered him a oermanent contract in march (otherwise he would have been removed from the team in may) and in july the contract was cancelled, so he now has only the youth contract unprotected. This happens with any player, every time I have to offer them a higher permament contract every 3-6 months until they get 17, wasting a lot of money!

I saved the game just after the contracts are signed, name is AC MILAN contracts signed.

Try to move forward like 6-9 months and see if they effectively sign the contracts.

I just reached august same year, it is telling me to offer the permanent contract even if they signed the other one in march, please fix it! Savegame is AC MILAN contracts disappeared

• Administrators

We've tried to reproduce this but players sign the new deals as expected when they turn 17. 

Could you provide a save game just before one of these deals gets cancelled/disappears, and let us know who, so we can investigate more thoroughly, please. The one you've provided, 6-9 months, is no use to us I'm afraid, we don't have the time or resources to play through for that long, apologies. 

On 31/10/2021 at 12:39, Kyle Brown said:

We've tried to reproduce this but players sign the new deals as expected when they turn 17. 

Could you provide a save game just before one of these deals gets cancelled/disappears, and let us know who, so we can investigate more thoroughly, please. The one you've provided, 6-9 months, is no use to us I'm afraid, we don't have the time or resources to play through for that long, apologies. 

Just put on holiday the first save until the date on the second file no?

It just happened again, I signed the contract for the third time on the 31st of august image.thumb.png.52041116e669dcaeeb70b0a02b21b977.png

and the following day the contract is gone, I had to offer it again!

image.thumb.png.04b4782cd0cfe4f91cb5214622a52cae.png

How is it possible that you can't replicate the issue if it's happening for every market session since FM2021?

savegame is Chiappara.fm, please fix this as it's really exhausting, at every market session I risk to lose my best youth team guys.

• Administrators

I'll ask the QA team to have a look over the latest save. :) 

As I'd said above, it hadn't reproduced for us when we tried it, which is why we need a save just prior to the contract being cancelled to eliminate the variance up to that point. 

Hi, I managed to get a save: look for Stefano Rossi, he has a contract but when game get to the 1st of february it disappears. 
    Save name is StefanoRossi, I hope you can fix it

It happened again, I signed 2 young players and the contract disappeared during the transfer window in august. Savegame is StefanoRossi2, move forward a few days and you see that the contract for Stefano Rossi disappears.

Looks like it happens when I buy some new player (not sure if the fact that they are under 17 matters), I got 2 other youngsters and it deleted the contract again for the same player. Could be that it happens when there are too many players in the first team? I keep all young ones there 

Edited by broddoi

It's not happening only for young players, also all contracts I set to start at the end of the season disappeared. Every season I renew contracts expiring in 2 years setting them to start at the 30th of june the following year, and almost all of them are gone. I'm sure that if you find the issue for Stefano Rossi will be the same solution for the other players, probably when hiring someone new has an effect on the future contracts 

• Administrators

You seem to be one of the only people having this issue, so we don't believe it's widespread. It's with our team who are investigating and we will update when we're able to do so.

Thanks. 

• Administrators

The issue has been updated and passed over to the Devs.

It was never a case of not doing anything, it's just not the only issue we have to deal with. I'm sorry it's taken this long to get to this stage, but it is with the right people and as soon as they have a further update, I'll let you know!