• Contract promises issue

Fraagz
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

want to make a contract offer for the Player Bruno Eduardo 

agent tells the contract promises i accept them without any changes and they decline

Spoiler

[url=https://postimg.cc/t1WwdDfH][img]https://i.postimg.cc/t1WwdDfH/20211216104531-1.jpg[/img][/url]

• Steps To Reproduce:
      contract offer for Bruno Eduardo (as seen on the screenshot)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same issues, multiple times. Mostly it happens when a team accepts an offer for their player and the player's interest in your club is "dubious". When you begin negotiations and start with promises, often times they will act as if you're not meeting their "promises" demands even though you don't change anything. typically it is when a player is already dubious about joining and wants to be a star player. 

I'm having the same issue even with players that are extremely interested in joining, even when players are sign new contracts with the club. This has happened when the promises are set at "Fringe Player", I've even tried upping it to squad player and it still says that I'm no where near.

Hi I have a bug too - whereby I attempt to sign MBAPPE in January 2022 on a free - according to the scouting reports MBAPPE is extremely interested, however, when I try to sign him , the promises screen comes up first - before you can discuss financials. I can't get past the promises screen because no matter what I offer it isn't accepted. 

The promises screen shows that MBAPPE is extremely uninterested and also I am attempting to make a promise about the long-term aims of the club, but it is only showing the option of winning the domestic cup! 

I feel like this is a bug, I say this because couple of other people I spoke to had the same club and had no issues signing MBAPPE for free in January 2022. 

See attached all the screenshots. 

FM22 Mbappe bug.docx

I had this happen to me again, and I saved the file before negotiating. The player was extremely unsure and the promises showed only star player. i added "use club as stepping stone", "play in preferred position", and "give pay raise" and he accepted my promises and I could negotiate.  The player really should demand what he wants to negotiate rather than trying to figure out what'll work

To add to this, I've encountered this bug twice. Trying to sign them on a free at the end of their contract is impossible as they reject every squad role and promise, yet they will happily sign for me through a normal transfer negotiation with their club.  Recently found this with a regen called Andrej Vuković.

Uploaded file "Andrej Vuković - End of Contract Bug" to the cloud.

I faced this almost every approach to sign deal (less than 6 months contract time), in the 1st go if the agent won't agree your terms even if you maximize everything & add every possible clause they deny it :/ very frustrating bug as I lost many free players due to this bug :/

On 04/01/2022 at 02:38, Yigitatakan said:

Hi All,

Did anyone find a workaround for this issue? I am losing so much free signings due to this and I don't wanna play the game like that :/

yes, look at my last comment...

• Administrators

Not much of an update to give folks, I'm sorry, but given how many people it's affected I just wanted to assure you all we're doing what we can to have a solution ready as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience so far.