• **Agent Offers Filter Is Broken** NEED FIX

TheQueenMalkova
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

One MAJOR bug I encountered is the agent offers filter is broken.

I kept getting those annoying agent offers with 39yo keeper when I already set the agent offers age to 15-27.

There is also no agent offers filter for domestic players. For people who started their save in leagues that have maximum foreign players rule you certainly don't want agents bombarding you with mediocre 35+yo foreign players when you already fulfilled your foreign player registrations.

Please tell me when the game actually come out this will be fixed... For a small club currently I am managing with no available scouting resources, agent offers are crucial sometime for my new signings however with the current broken state of agent offers, I have to go through list of players that should be easily filtered out if the filter is working.

The Example is in my picture below.

Please SI, FIX this.

1569040_20211025154541_1_LI.jpg

• Steps To Reproduce:
      The filter is broken. It just keep recommending players who are out of the age range regardless of when.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

The issue regarding the age filter not working as intended is something we are investigating. 

We will also take a look at the agent offers offering foreign players players when not appropriate. 

Cheers,

Ben 

• SI Staff

Hi @TheQueenMalkova :) Having explored this further, I have found the issue. If you press "show" on the right hand side, you will see ways to filter the offers you are receiving into your scouting centre. The offers you are trying to filter (or where you feel the issue is arising, is the 1st box highlighted in red. Whereas what you are actually changing is the 2nd box filtered in red. As you can see, I have 22 agent offers, but no free agent offers. The difference between these are agent offers come via agents, whereas free agent offers are players approaching you to join your club. I hope this helps :) if you have any other problems, please do let us know!

LC - Free Agent Offers.png

I have also  raised this issue, i don't feel like that it helps, to say that this filter is working as intendet, since there is only one filter, that is only filtering free agent offers. We want all offers to be filtered.

But only to state this, i only got bombed by mid30s random Players at the first transfer window. After raising that issue i never have Seen those kind of players offered again.

I have the feeling that this is down to the players resigning.