• European Cups Promotion

Camilos
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Me and my two friends play the polish ekstraklasa. We have finished 27/28 season. Our champion goes to group CL, vice to 3rd el. round of CL, 3rd to EL play-offs, 4th to ECL 3rd round. Our national cup winner promote to EL play-offs. In prev season our champion won the cup too, in this the 3rd team in league won the cup. In both cases our 4th place qualificating only to ECL. Why not to EL? That'ś correct?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

sorry i don't have access to save right now

i have screenshots and upload them, in polish

rules in league

Może być zdjęciem przedstawiającym tekst „POZ KWALIFIKACJE KWALIFIKACJE/AWANSE/SPADKI Europejski Puchar Mistrzów Faza grupowa PREMIE PIENIĘŻNE 3. Europejski Puchar Mistrzów Scieżka igowa Trzecia runda kwalifikacyjna €2,34 mln EURO Cup Baraż €2,2 mln EURO Cup €2,07 mln Trzecia runda kwalifikacyjna EURO Cup €1,94 mln Druga runda kwalifikacyjna €1,8 mln”

rules in cup
    Może być zdjęciem przedstawiającym tekst „PUCHARYKONTYNENTALNE ZwyciÄzca kwalifikuje sIę do: EURO Cup- Baraż”

final results: Lech won the league and cup, Pogoń only EC2

Może być zdjęciem przedstawiającym tekst „POZ INF ZESPOŁ 1. M 2. Lech PM 3. Legia EC 4. Wisła Kraków EC2 5. EC2 Pogoń Cracovia”

19 hours ago, Camilos said:

sorry i don't have access to save right now

i have screenshots and upload them, in polish

rules in league

Może być zdjęciem przedstawiającym tekst „POZ KWALIFIKACJE KWALIFIKACJE/AWANSE/SPADKI Europejski Puchar Mistrzów Faza grupowa PREMIE PIENIĘŻNE 3. Europejski Puchar Mistrzów Scieżka igowa Trzecia runda kwalifikacyjna €2,34 mln EURO Cup Baraż €2,2 mln EURO Cup €2,07 mln Trzecia runda kwalifikacyjna EURO Cup €1,94 mln Druga runda kwalifikacyjna €1,8 mln”

rules in cup
    Może być zdjęciem przedstawiającym tekst „PUCHARYKONTYNENTALNE ZwyciÄzca kwalifikuje sIę do: EURO Cup- Baraż”

final results: Lech won the league and cup, Pogoń only EC2

Może być zdjęciem przedstawiającym tekst „POZ INF ZESPOŁ 1. M 2. Lech PM 3. Legia EC 4. Wisła Kraków EC2 5. EC2 Pogoń Cracovia”

It is correct, since it's actually 1-2 ucl 3-4 uecl and uel goes to cup winner, if the cup winner is in the top 2 then their uel spot drops down the league to the highest available team, thus 3rd, and then the 3rd's team uecl spot goes to fourth, fourth's goes to fifth. 

5 hours ago, RealSmokePL said:

It is correct, since it's actually 1-2 ucl 3-4 uecl and uel goes to cup winner, if the cup winner is in the top 2 then their uel spot drops down the league to the highest available team, thus 3rd, and then the 3rd's team uecl spot goes to fourth, fourth's goes to fifth. 

yes but not here

our 3rd goes to EL, 4th goes to ECL 
    if champion win the cup  our 4th place have to go to EURO CUP because our ranking give us 2 slots (one for 3rd place, and one for cup winner)

as you can see only one team (Wisła from 3rd) goes to EL (euro cup), pogoń from 4th place goes to ECL (euro cup2)

29 minutes ago, Camilos said:

yes but not here

our 3rd goes to EL, 4th goes to ECL 
    if champion win the cup  our 4th place have to go to EURO CUP because our ranking give us 2 slots (one for 3rd place, and one for cup winner)

as you can see only one team (Wisła from 3rd) goes to EL (euro cup), pogoń from 4th place goes to ECL (euro cup2)

No @Camilos it is still correct, you don't get it, if you hover over that little gray 'I' next to 'EURO Cup - Baraż' it'll say "W zależności od zwycięzcy: Fortuna Puchar Polski".
    You only get 2 Europa League spots once you're 5th or higher in the coefficient ranking, but then you'd also have at least 3 champions league spots which you don't have.

It's kind of confusing but on the rules page it shows IF the cup winner is in a spot giving qualification to an higher up competition (champions league),  thus your spots are actually as follows:
    1st UCL Group Stage

2nd UCL 3rd Qualifying Round League Path

Cup Winner UEL Playoff Round

3rd UECL 3rd Qualifying Round League Path

4th UECL 2nd Qualifying Round League Path

And IF the cup winner is in the top 2, Like in your case Lech Poznań in first, it'll drop down to the highest ranked teams not qualified for that competition, in this case Europa League > UECL, thus 3rd placed Wisła Kraków (since Legia is already qualified for the UCL) goes to Europa League Playoff instead of UECL third qualifying round, 4th placed Pogoń takes Wisła's place in the Third Qualifying Round of the UECL instead of the Second Qualifying Round, and finally 5th placed Cracovia gets Pogoń's place in the UECL Second Qualifying Round.

Po polsku będzie łatwiej :)
    Czyli jeśli puchar wygrałby np. Piast i zajmie w lidzę 8 miejsce, to sam zagrałby w barażach ligi europy, a np trzecia Wisła tylko w eliminacjach ligi konferencji?

45 minutes ago, Camilos said:

Po polsku będzie łatwiej :)
    Czyli jeśli puchar wygrałby np. Piast i zajmie w lidzę 8 miejsce, to sam zagrałby w barażach ligi europy, a np trzecia Wisła tylko w eliminacjach ligi konferencji?

Tak, wtedy grałaby Wisła i Pogoń w eliminacjach ligi konferencji, a Piast w barażach ligi Europy.

Edited by RealSmokePL