• International Duty over Champions League final

Cal585
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Thought I'd try a fun season with PSG. Coming up to the final, relying on Navas as my Champions League keeper and he's been called up to the CONCACAF Nations League group games for Costa Rica over the final with me unable to have any interaction and having to debut a 19 year old goalkeeper currently at Div 3 level against Liverpool. I also had my 2nd goalkeeper on international duty though reloading an old save I was able to withdraw him from the U20 national squad (couldn't do on match day when I discovered the problem). Seems at the least there should be a warning or chance to add an emergency keeper option to the squad if on the day you're down to 1 eligible keeper? But I can't imagine playing a group stage international game over the Champions League final in the first place.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could we have a save file to investigate this issue further please? 

Prior to the final being scheduled, if possible. :)

I'd forgotten how early the CL final was drawn but it being the current date kinda helps. Closest save I've got before it takes place is Feb 23rd which I've uploaded as PSG CL Bug.fm

• Administrators

We progressed from the save file provided but Navas never did get the call up. Afraid there's little we can do unless we get a more recent save, but we'll leave the thread open in case someone else spots something similar. :)

The call up occurs on the 18th May. I've uploaded a 2nd save a few days before the call up in case that helps? PSG CL Bug 2.fm

I've gone back and replayed from April and he seems to get called up every time on the same date.