• Almost every manager is fired in Argentina

feche
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Since the public beta went out we in Argentina had been recieving a lot of complaints about how almost every manager is getting fired no matter their position at the table, both human users and the CPU. Even if you're first at the table or are Marcelo Gallardo it doesn't matter. Everyone's fired. AFAIK this didn't happen in the private beta so is very strange to us.

Please tell me what type of info or saves you need and we'll provide it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

We keep recieving about two or three complaints about this per day and we're worried that it won't get fixed for the release, turning the league unplayable untiler March

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. This sub forum was particularly busy this year, so we couldn't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the Gameplay team look at it as soon as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

@Kyle Brown Yes, it still happens. We get complaints about it at least two or three times a day, because no matter how well you do in your game, the board is still very unhappy, either with the user's team or with the cpu's team.

happy month! one month since this bug was reported and still no fixes.. I bought FM2022 only to play the Argentinian league and this bug makes it unplayable. I know Argentina is a tiny piece of grass somewhere for you, but there are a lot of players in the community that want to play this league and this problem makes it not possible

Yeah am having the same issue to guys cant even play as boca after about 10 games in they sacked me when am top of the league ?? this has happen number of times now..plz fix this... thank you

This is now closed for further comments