• Squad Registration Bug

frknmmc
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Basically the selection doesn't work. What happens exactly is that you can't select the checkmark or the cross on the left. it selects the row, instead of picking any options. Clear selection button and auto select button works fine but its impossible to handpick players. Having this problem at squad registration screen for champions league. Using "Football Manager" skin. Using Turkish language.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yup, I'm having the same problem with my FTC ( Hungary ) save.

You can clear the original squad selection and then handpick it... the problem that you cannot confirm your selection; only 1 replacement possible (in each registration "window" - which is roughly 12-14 days).

If you won't select the new( ly signed ) players, OR even if you changing the original selection one-at-a-time, every other player will be unhappy ( that WILL ruin your save, EVEN if you win all your games ).

The thing is, it's modelled after irl UEFA rules, so before reach the group stage you cannot change it. ( I think the deadline is the 2nd of September in each year )

20211223211403_1.jpg

Edited by emperorZubov

• SI Staff

Hey @frknmmc do you have a screenshot of how it looks on your page to see if anything is amiss there? Additionally are you able to record at all the exact sequence of what is happening when you click?

Got the same problem when trying to update my Newcastle squad for the latter stages of the EURO Cup.  Won't let me pick the squad and as previously mentioned if you click on the tick it selects the row.  How do I record the sequence that has been suggested on the 5th January?

38 minutes ago, Taurusmale67 said:

Got the same problem when trying to update my Newcastle squad for the latter stages of the EURO Cup.  Won't let me pick the squad and as previously mentioned if you click on the tick it selects the row.  How do I record the sequence that has been suggested on the 5th January?

screenshot_20220116_171106.png

• Administrators

Something like Bandicam would allow you to record your screen and share with us how you get to that point. 

Could you also provide us with your save game file? The issue is unfortunately this isn't reproducing on our end, so we need to try and figure out what about your save specifically is causing the problem.

34 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Something like Bandicam would allow you to record your screen and share with us how you get to that point. 

Could you also provide us with your save game file? The issue is unfortunately this isn't reproducing on our end, so we need to try and figure out what about your save specifically is causing the problem.

Morning Kyle

I have uploaded my save game yesterday Andy Colthup - Newcastle2.fm.  Can you confirm you have it please.

1 hour ago, Taurusmale67 said:

Morning Kyle

I have uploaded my save game yesterday Andy Colthup - Newcastle2.fm.  Can you confirm you have it please.

Bandicam Footage loaded if you need me to show you something else let me know.

• Administrators

Got the save, thank you! I'll pass this over to our testers.  

And the footage wouldn't do any harm if you could provide that as well. :)

23 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Got the save, thank you! I'll pass this over to our testers.  

And the footage wouldn't do any harm if you could provide that as well. :)

Bandicam footage loadad see your PM's for file name

• Administrators

I'm afraid we can't give out specific dates in case of unforeseen setbacks. 

I know it's not what you want, but all I'm at liberty to say is that it's with the Dev team currently and we're working towards a solution. 

22 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

I'm afraid we can't give out specific dates in case of unforeseen setbacks. 

I know it's not what you want, but all I'm at liberty to say is that it's with the Dev team currently and we're working towards a solution. 

Can you assure me it's being looked at and not in some queue that will take months before even being touched?

On 07/02/2022 at 11:09, Taurusmale67 said:

Can you assure me it's being looked at and not in some queue that will take months before even being touched?

Any update?  Disappointed this has not been fixed.

Very disappointed with the lack of progress and non information coming from Football Manager.  Is this even being looked at?  Not good Customer Service to make your customers feels like they are being treated with contempt.

• Administrators

Every issue raised within this Bug Tracker is looked at by our team and prioritised depending on how widespread and severe the issue is. Unfortunately we can't guarantee every issue raised is addressed, but it is something under review for future versions of the game. 

Thanks.