• The woodwork is hit too many times

JariSkamp
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi folks,

I don't know if other people are experiencing the same issues I am, but my team hit the woodwork so many times. I don't know if it's a lack of quality or a ME problem. 

I did some research in my data analysis hub and I'm experiencing a new struggle. In the first image you see the shot indicator. I clicked on National League games only. We managed to score 70 times in the analysis, but last season we scored 83 times in the league (image 2). So I'm wondering; how many games are counted in the data hub? 

For the easy route, I took 34 league games as indicator. In the first image you can see we hit the left post 8 times, the bar 25 times and the right post 18 times. 8+25+18 = 51 times. Simple said, in 34 games we hit the woodwork 51 times. We take a step ahead. 51/34 = 1.5. Per match we hit the woodwork 1.5 times. So at least 1 time per match. Is this pure bad luck, a lack of quality in my team or a ME struggle. 

I will attach Match files the next time I'll load up my save. For example: We played FC Dordrecht in a pre season friendly. Not exaggarated: we hit the woodwork at least 5 times. Kokcu hit it 3 times, 1 deflection which resulted in a goal and a header.

Hopefully you will look in to it. I would love to see more variety in the shots. In real life, chances go wasted by missing the target completely or just an inch, occasionally hitting the woodwork (multiple times 1 in a 100 times or so, I'm guessing :) ) or scoring a goal. 

Thanks!

Schermafbeelding 2022-01-17 om 12.18.58.png

Schermafbeelding 2022-01-17 om 12.20.07.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Different save, same outcome. This happened in the last 3 league games. Luckily we won the 3 games, but we could and should have scores 6 goals more in 3 games. Annoying...

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-19 om 18.39.31.png

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-19 om 18.39.46.png

Schermafbeelding 2022-06-19 om 18.40.08.png