about the Hall of Fame??? (on the FM08)

I am playing FM08, and the thing is that i transfer the save-game from one PC to another without problem, but the thing is that the Hall of Fame has erased me... I won 6 domestic titles, 1 champ league etc, etc... and I was ranked 7, but when I transfered the game, I was not anymore on the list. Like i didn't exist... the more important question is, will this affect the game... is the game connected to the hall of fame...? Because I may be not on the list but im still "World class manager" on my profile and all my success is written in my profile history.

Any thoughts???

the hall of fame data is contained in a hall of fame.dat file. This is located in the sports interactive folder which is in the shared documents folder in the c: drive. If you dont copy this file across the data will be gone as its stored in that file, not in the saved game itself.

I found this out whem fomatting my PC. Was still able to play the saved game but the hall of fame.dat folder was lost and with it my hall of fame ranking. I always now make sure i back that up as well as my saved game.

Archived