if i see one more wonder strike i'll......

I know this has been done to death but i'm furious and need to vent some of it, 4th round of the carling cup, operating a cautious defensive formation i set out to tackle a premiership wolves. The match starts and i immediately go on an attack my winger wips in a pin point cross which my 6ft 7inch striker with heading of 19 manages to connect with only for it to rebound off the bar and go for a corner kick to the oppo (sarcasm, only joikin) then minutes later another attack down the other flank a beautiful cross and then bang again against the cross bar.

Not much more action till the 31st minute of a game that i'm dominting with 61% of the action and 7 shots to there 0, then i spring their defense with an inch perfect ball for my world class striker with pace, acceleration, composure and finishing all over 17. He one on one with acre's of space but for some reason decides to shoot for 25 yards straight at the keeper! but wait only 4 minutes later he's through again only this time decides he needs some exercise and runs off to the corner flag and gets dispossed. Half ends 0-0

I decided my boys have done well enough in the first half and send the same 11 out for the second. Straight from my kick off it gets played back to my defensive giant in all senses of the word centre back. He dalies on the ball and get robbed and knocked flying by the oppo's 5tf 4 skinny ass striker with long shots of 4, buyt he lets fly straight into the corner of my net! I gather myself, another 10 mins goes by with my team dominating posesion, so much so we have 3 corners in row 2 of which my towering centre back manages to hit either post!

Ok the clock is now on 77 mins so i decide to go attack em! well that was what i told em all out attack long shots on max full backs pushed up, i managed to have 0 shots then in the 91st minutes their what i would call being nice **** centre back with stats barely acceptable in the blue quare north runs with the ball past my grazing players to rifle teh ball into the other corner of my net! 2-0!

possession me 67% them 33%

shots me 14 them 2

I'm sorry this just happens far to much! anyone else recognise this from your games?

nope. i just destroyed portsmouth 7-0 with balotelli scoring 4 and having 10 shots on target. altogether i had 24 shots on goal. they had 15 and 6 on target including 1 goal ruled out for offside and a penalty shout. it is just something called 'an off day' mate.

nope. i just destroyed portsmouth 7-0 with balotelli scoring 4 and having 10 shots on target. altogether i had 24 shots on goal. they had 15 and 6 on target including 1 goal ruled out for offside and a penalty shout. it is just something called 'an off day' mate.

no not an off day it's happens far too often, i can accept it happening now and again but this happens far too regularly.

Archived