DarkStarr Youth Training 2009 Optimized

New Football Manager, New training schedule.

Earlier this year i released a youth training schedule for FM2008, but it was released late on so most would not have seen it. any way i decided to work on that schedule like i've done with my adult schedule also.

The work is done, and the schedule is now complete, with some slight changes, and some not so slight changes.

The training positions included are, Gk, Fb, Cb, Dm, Am, Wg, St, Tgm, and with a new addition - WB (wing back)

I'm sure most will find these schedules highly effective as they have been for me.

Not sure which schedule your player should use?

Don't worry some of these schedules can cover other positions. say you have a CB, who can also play DM and you are planning on playing him in this position, then training him on the DM schedule will be beneficial to his role.

A natural CM can be put on either DM or AM depending if they are an attacking player, or defensive.

Any questions you may have about this schedule, don't hesitate to ask on here.

I would also ask for anyone who wishes to redistribute my schedule to ask my permission before hand. thanks.

you can contact me on this email address - darkstarr2009@googlemail.com

DarkStarr Youth Training 2009 Optimized -

http://www.zshare.net/download/6073395228eb9ae0/

• 2 weeks later...
I've a question. How come some of my youngsters cant be put in youth training even though they're in the u19 squad?

Are they on full time contracts instead of youth contracts?

i know this may be a bit embarrising mate but what positions are Wg and Tgm ? :(

Winger and Target man.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived