tips for developing young player

There are quite a few factors but the main ones are playing 1st team games (the higher the rep of the club they are playing for the quicker they develop) and the hidden attribute Professionalism (you can improve this by tutoring), Ambition and Workrate also contribute but Professionalism is the main one (or so i believe).

If you want them to grow at their fastest:

-> see what position and role their attributes fit best (so you can use a training schedule that targets the attributes for this position and not a generic one - it quickens the gain)

-> have them tutored by a player who has the same best position and role (so they pick improtant moves from him, instead of having to be trained separately for that)

-> play them in a lot of friendlies (at least 10 per season) and in as many "unimportant" games for the first team as you can.

That is your 3 most important ones.

If you want them to grow at their fastest:

-> see what position and role their attributes fit best (so you can use a training schedule that targets the attributes for this position and not a generic one - it quickens the gain)

-> have them tutored by a player who has the same best position and role (so they pick improtant moves from him, instead of having to be trained separately for that)

-> play them in a lot of friendlies (at least 10 per season) and in as many "unimportant" games for the first team as you can.

That is your 3 most important ones.

This is pretty much it but I'd like to add a point for point two:

You should really tutor your player so that the younger player can get a higher Determination stat, and higher hidden attributes such as Ambition and Professionalism. This I feel is much more important than PPM's.

Archived