Finished - New USA model

dinamo_zagreb

I have finished my new model of USA soccer pyramid, made on data with no official patch.

Premier League - 16 teams

First League - 16 teams

1st Regional League - 2 x 12 teams (Pacific & Atlantic)

2nd Regional League - 4 x 10 teams (Pacific North / South, Atlantic North / South)

MICROSOFT's Cup - 16 teams from Premier League, fighting for huge money prize award, winner gets $ 2M, with $ 7M total prize money. (named after Microsoft because huge money award)

US Cup - 96 teams, all that are included in this pyramid, no lower teams.

-Season starts in February, ends in November (with break from July 1st till July 31st).

-No clashes with international matches.

-Premier League matches are played on Friday (TV 21.00), Saturday (19.00, TV 21.00), Sunday (TV 12.00, TV 21.00), Monday (TV 21.00).

-There are also matches on TV in First League and 1st Regional League.

-Added 5 soccer magazines / TV's / web-sites

-All cities and stadium are correct, for those clubs, in top four levels. All cities' coordinates are correct. As boundary I used only one city, small town in Kansas, called Lebanon.

-Promotion/relegation is perfect (I tested games for 4 seasons).

P.S. I will maybe make logos for all teams and competitions, but first I hope you will enjoy in my work. And if there are any advices how to make league better, tell me and I will try to do it.

LINK:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8XCWZUJT

this sounds great!

unfortunately, megaupload is telling me "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable." can you upload it anywhere else? thx :)

edit: nevermind, just downloaded it!

dont worry, it is available on megaupload, and all files are sometimes unavailable :)

There are two things, related to question above, about non being able to train youth players and about not registering players (if I understood well).

First, you can't train youth team and youth players as there is no youth players at all in my model of USA (there are only reserve teams, no U19 or such)

Second, in editor, open my xml file and add maximum squad size (as you like, 25, 34 or how many you want) and you will be able to register players couple of days before league starts, and you will be able to play MICROSOFT's Cup with players that are unregistered.

Archived