Semih Senturk: anyone ever use him?

killface

Just wondering if anyone has ever used this guy. He's one of those players I've always wanted to use, but never have. I just signed him for PSG, so I'll keep this thread updated about him. I don't think he's going to progress much, but he looks good for a medium sized team.

BTW his left foot is fairly strong, so that's another plus.

senturk.jpg

Yep, a good signing for mid-table teams. He's a pretty consistent player. A poacher really with great off the ball movement and good finishing.

I had him once but could never quite figure out how to use him tbh. He's not a good enough dribbler to let him take on defenders, he's not fast enough to out-pace defenders, he's not strong enough to hold the ball up, he's not aerially dominant enough to feed him on his head. So yeah, never could figure him out.

I reckon he's one of those who'd be best next to a tall, strong TM like Cardozo. Or would probably need good service from the wings.

But like said, should be a good signing for smaller teams and is almost always available cheapish. :thup:

Those have always been my exact feelings actually. I think he could cut it with a AMC that's really high up to play through balls to him. Hopefully he wouldn't need much speed to latch on to that kind of service, then he can finish quickly.

Never used him tbh but his stats look like midtable standard or I'm sure he could be a good back-up to a Champions League team. Should be a quality goal poacher as well because he has high finishing, off the ball, composure, heading and technique.

Archived