* German Under 19 championship

o Champions: 1999

o Runners-up: 1994, 2000

* German Under 17 championship

o Runners-up: 1983, 1997

* Under 19 Bundesliga North/Northeast

o Champions: 2007, 2009

History

Predecessor side FV Werder played its first ever match on 10 September 1899 against ASC 1898 Bremen coming away with a 1–0 victory. In 1900 FV Bremen was represented at the founding of the German Football Association (DFB) at Leipzig. The club then enjoyed some early success, fielding competitive sides and winning a number of local championships. FV took part in the qualification play for the national championships in playoffs held by the Norddeutscher Fussball Verband (NFV), one of the seven major regional leagues after the turn of the century, but were unable to advance. They became the first club to charge spectators a fee to attend their games and to fence in their playing field.

In April 1914, the club became a department of Allgemeiner Bremer Turnverein 1860 and was briefly known as Sportabteilung Werder des ABTV. However, the relationship was short-lived and the club went its own way again less than two months later.

Steady growth after World War I led the club to adopt other sports and, on 19 January 1920, change their name to the current Sportverein Werder Bremen. Football remained their primary interest, so much so that in 1922 they became the first German club to hire a professional coach. The team made regular appearances in year-end NFV qualification round play through the 20's and on into the early 30's, but did not enjoy any success.

German football was re-organized under the Third Reich in 1933 into sixteen first division leagues known as Gauligen and Werder became part of the Gauliga Niedersachsen. The club scored its first real successes, capturing division titles in 1934, 1936, and 1937, and took part for the first time in national level playoff competition. The shape of the Gauligen changed through the course of World War II and in 1939 the Gauliga Niedersachsen was split into two divisions. SV played in the Gauliga Niedersachsen/Nord where they captured a fourth title in 1942. As the war overtook the country, the Gauligen became progressively more local in character. The Gauliga Niedersachsen/Nord became the Gauliga Weser-Ems and then the Gauliga Weser-Ems/Bremen over the next two years. Werder's 1944-45 season was cut short after just two matches.

Like other organizations throughout Germany, the club was disbanded on the order of the occupying Allied authorities after the war. They re-constituted themselves 10 November 1945 as Turn- und Sportverein Werder 1945 Bremen, which was changed to Sport-Club Grün-Weiß 99 Bremen on 4 February 1946. The team took up play in the Stadtliga Bremen, and after capturing a title there, participated in the northern German championship round, advancing to the quarterfinals. They were able to reclaim the name SV Werder on 25 March 1946 before taking part in the playoffs.

At the time, professionals were not permitted to play in the German game, so it was normal for football players to take on other jobs, often with the club's local patron. In the case of Werder, a number of the players worked at the nearby Brinkmann tobacco factory, and so the side took on the nickname Texas 11 after one of the company's popular cigarette brands.

Between the end of the war and the formation of the Bundesliga in 1963 the club continued to do well, being recognized as one of the top two teams in northern Germany along with the Hamburger SV. In 1961 they managed their first German Cup win. Their performance was good enough to earn them a place as a charter member of the Bundesliga, and in the league's second season Werder took the championship. They earned a second-place finish in the 1967–68, but then languished in the bottom half of the table for a dozen years. An attempt to improve their lot by signing high-priced talent earned the side the new, derisive nickname of the Millionaires and turned out to be an expensive failure. The club dropped out of the Bundesliga for the first and only time, being relegated to the 2nd Bundesliga-Nord for the 1980–81 season after a 17th place finish.

Werder Bremen recovered themselves under the direction of newly hired coach Otto Rehhagel, who led the side to a string of successes: Bundesliga runners-up in 1983, 1985 and 1986, champions in 1988; appearances in the final of the DFB-Pokal in 1989 and 1990 with a win there in 1991; followed by victory in the European Cup Winners' Cup in 1992. In 1993, the club earned its third Bundesliga title and, in the following year, its third German Cup. Rehhagel left the club in June 1995 after this impressive run for a short-lived turn as coach of Bayern Munich.

The impact of Rehhagel's departure was felt immediately, and a succession of coaches (Aad de Mos, Dixie Dörner, Wolfgang Sidka and Felix Magath) led the club into a critical position. In May 1999 former defender and amateur coach Thomas Schaaf took over the team and stopping a slide toward relegation and leading the team to a German Cup victory only weeks later.

In the following seasons, the team's performance stabilized as they regularly finished in the upper half of the table. In 2004, they managed to take both the Bundesliga championship and the German Cup – one of only three German sides to make the Double. Their performance qualified them for the 2004–05 Champions League play and they advanced to the Round of 16 before a dismal exit on a 10–2 aggregate to French side Olympique Lyonnais. Werder Bremen again qualified for the Champions League in 2005, this time through a third place Bundesliga result following a difficult injury-prone season. They once more advanced to the Round of 16, this time being put out by Italian club Juventus on away goals after a 4–4 aggregate score.

In the 2006 German Cup competition, the club suffered a 1–3 quarter-final loss to FC St. Pauli, but later went on to capture its first Ligapokal trophy with a 2–0 win over Bayern Munich in the 5 August final played in Leipzig.

12 = Werder is one of the teams that have retired the number 12 shirt. This number is given to the fans as an act to show that they are part of the team.

Culture/Rivals

Werder Bremen supporters have a long-running friendship with Rot-Weiss Essen, who currently play in the Regionalliga West (4th tier). They hold a long-term enmity with the supporters of local rival Hamburger SV as well as with those of Bayern Munich, and have developed a recent, but intense, feud with FC Schalke 04, whose title-hungry ex-manager Rudi Assauer, has lured away several of Werder's top players (including Ailton, Mladen Krstajic, Frank Rost, Oliver Reck (goalkeeping coach), and Fabian Ernst) with lucrative contracts.

There are a few Ultra-Groups in Bremen: "Racaille Verte", "Wanderers-Bremen", "Infamous Youth", "Relic Upstarts" and "Ultra-Team Bremen", they support the team in each match. The Ultras of Werder Bremen have a friendship with the Ultras of Udinese Calcio.

The side prides itself on being one of the few port cities in the Bundesliga – currently the only others are Hamburger SV and Hansa Rostock: the toot of a ship's whistle celebrates every Werder goal. This regional pride has its drawbacks, though, as opposing fans regularly taunt Werder Bremen fans as Fischköppe (fishheads), alluding to offensive smell and limited intelligence.

Finally, Werder Bremen is also known for its level-headed environment. In contrast to many other cities, where the local sides are often subject to intense media attention, players and trainers here are usually left in relative peace. Bremen's reputation is that of a sensible, respected and financially healthy club.

Stars/the Future.

Torsten Frings (Midfielder)

frings_345x468.jpg

Frings is an all-action, versatile midfielder. He can play anywhere across midfield, although he is most comfortable running deep from his own team's box to the opposition's box. He is however deployed as defensive midfielder where his tough tackling is useful. Frings scored Germany's fourth goal in a 4-2 win against Costa Rica in the opening match of the 2006 World Cup on 9 June 2006 with a powerful drive from more than 30 yards.

Naldo (Centerback)

610x.jpg

He plays as a versatile two-footed central defender, signing in the summer of 2005, to replace Valérien Ismaël who left for FC Bayern Munich. However, he is capable of playing right across the back line.

He played in all but two of Bremen's Bundesliga games in 2005–06 and in seven of their eight UEFA Champions League fixtures. He stands at 1.98 m tall and this height, combined with his jumping and heading ability, make him a big threat in aerial contests. He is also well known for his set piece skill and according to Brazil national team manager Dunga Naldo can hit the ball in excess of 60 mph using the cannonball free kick method associated with other pros such as Roberto Carlos, Alex, Juninho Pernambucano and Adriano.

In the 2006–07 season, he scored a hat-trick against Eintracht Frankfurt. The match ended 6–2.

He recently broke into the Brazilian national team and has earned himself several caps, along with some great performances. Coach Dunga has reported to have been very happy with Naldo's games, which has earned him a place in the first XI.

He scored in the 2009 UEFA Cup Final to level the game at 1–1, however his team went on to lose the game 2-1 to Shakhtar Donetsk after extra time.

The Future

Mesut Özil

mesut_ozil7.jpg

Özil began his youth career playing for different clubs in Gelsenkirchen and five years for Rot-Weiss Essen. In 2005, he moved to the youth department of Schalke 04. He is a midfielder and wears 11 as his squad number. After starting as playmaker and central attacking midfielder in the place of the suspended Lincoln in Ligapokal matches against Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich for Schalke.[1]

On 31 January 2008, he moved to Werder Bremen for a reported fee of £4.3 million, signing a contract with the German club until June 30, 2011.[2] He scored his first and only goal in the match against Karlsruher SC on 26 April 2008.

other notables: Per Mertesacker, Sebastian Boenisch, Sebastian Prödl, Carlos Alberto

to be continued....

So starting season 1 it was a very tough year to be honest. Half the squad didn't approve that I didn't speak German and that I was a unworthy Coach to manage such a beautiful club with a great history that I so wanted to improve while making my best coaching this team. So I took aside the ego's (Diego season 1, Wiese, Aaron Hunt season 2). Throughout the first season half way I was in the 12th position and already half the squad lost confidence in me. While it was a rollercoaster season I hanged in there and got a contract extension for one more year to prove this was a fluke season. Torsten Frings, Naldo, Baumann, and Pizarro (only striker who scored 8+) kept the squad to continue to believe in me. Even at a point Ozil wanted to be the boyfriend to Diego by losing hope in me. But I managed to keep the team in 10th place and I told my staff its time to clean house and keep the players who will be with us do or die! and bring young lads and experience lads to the squad who knows how it feels to be through the rough patch. I brought a youngster who thru FM 07 i always managed to bring the best out of him and thats Sabrin Sburlea my little Romanian future starlet but as soon as I got him I decided to loan him out to my feeder Vincenza. It was a wondeful season he had with that club that when he came back he started to gel. Marc Stein another one thats a sleeper waiting to explode but still has a long way to go....Nestor Duarte who I feel will have to step up when Naldo leaves in the next season or 2 (AC MILAN IS SCOUTING HIM LIKE CRAZY). His potential I admire and his workrate is good. Clubs already want to sign him away from me but I loaned him out for him to get some first team action. I also decided to bring Marko Ciurlizza on a free to help with the midfield since Diego kept complaning and act like if he was bigger then the club (i benched him just like the Berbatov case with the whole Man UTD saga) to fill the help with frings and to help Ozil in the attack if needed.

Salvatore Mastronunzio a big led down. Bernd Nehrig brings depth to the table, and Marc Stein his versatility i admire (doing great and keeps getting better in the LB/RB). I decided to also bring Baylon in FM 07 he did well for me as a striker took about 2 years...is inconsistent and is trying to break it in the first team but I play him for cups only for now.

Transfers in 2008/2009

| Date | Person | From | Fee |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 31.7.2008 | Sburlea, Sabrin | FC Brasov | $500K |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.8.2008 | Brkovic, Dusan | Partizan | $450K |

| 1.1.2009 | Duarte, Néstor | Universitario | $150K |

| 1.1.2009 | Ciurlizza, Marko | Alianza Lima | Free |

| 1.1.2009 | Sneijder, Rodney | Ajax | $1.5M |

| 1.1.2009 | Mastronunzio, Salvatore | Ancona | $1.5M |

| 1.1.2009 | Jair Baylón | Braga | $3.9M |

| 1.1.2009 | Zambrano, Carlos | Schalke | $1.9M |

| 11.1.2009 | Nehrig, Bernd | Fürth | $2.5M |

| 12.1.2009 | Stein, Marc | Hertha BSC | $7.25M |

| 1.2.2009 | Fraunholz, Benjamin | Markranstädt | Free |

| 1.6.2009 | Cevasco, Miguel | Kiryat-Shmona | Free |

| | Total | | $19.75M |

| | | | |

Transfers out 2008/2009

| Date | Person | To | Fee |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 8.7.2008 | Futacs, Marko | Nürnberg | Loan |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 14.7.2008 | Kruse, Max | Nürnberg | Loan |

| 20.7.2008 | Ikeng, José-Alex | Ahlen | Loan |

| 5.8.2008 | Niemeyer, Peter | Nürnberg | $2.6M |

| 11.8.2008 | Hessel, Alexander | Ahlen | Loan |

| 15.8.2008 | Menga, Addy | Ankaraspor | Loan |

| 31.8.2008 | Rosenberg, Markus | West Ham | $5.25M |

| 4.1.2009 | Mosquera, John Jairo | Aachen | Loan |

| 6.1.2009 | Diego | Liverpool | $25M |

| 11.1.2009 | Duarte, Néstor | Aachen | Loan |

| 12.1.2009 | Sburlea, Sabrin | Vicenza | Loan |

| 12.1.2009 | Mielitz, Sebastian | Vicenza | Loan |

| 14.1.2009 | Almeida, Hugo | Shakhtar | $5.5M |

| 28.1.2009 | Harnik, Martin | Dinamo Kiev | $4.5M |

| 12.3.2009 | Pellatz, Nico | | Free |

| | Total | | $43M |

| | | | |

So yea the transfers out was serious business and I wasn't having it from big ego *****s. First was Peter Niemeyer wanted a huge contract and kept demanding it day in and out and his performance was utter crap. Rosenberg he was just like a lost puppy on the field and his finishing was horrendous he never complained but that was because My attack in season 1 that only mattered was Pizarro and at times Almeida. I had the first offer and took it to get some money for the future. Now in the case of Hugo Almeida I felt bad but because he was in love with the fans and tried but imho he isn't good enough for this club and the road i'm taking it too so I sold him. Sometimes I think I will sign him maybe in 2-3 seasons from now to see how he progressed out there...who knows ;)...Diego i got a offer from Barca for 18m euros and I said 25m euros or nada and it took Barca till after the January transfer to agree on the terms but it was closed so I had to wait till the end of the season to get rid of him....finally Liverpool kept knocking and threw me a offer I couldn't resist. 20m euro upfront 10 percent next profit and 5m euros in 18months I said "nanana hey hey goodbyeee". I really didn't want to leave on a sour note but he was sorta a cancer and really never contributed in my only/first season I managed and got half the squad to be against me. After a up and down first season I felt that slowly this club will head in the direction I truly want to see them in....It was tough after the end of season 1 I was in a group in the UEFA CL'S with Fenerbache, Arsenal, Rangers. On the last match of the group Arsenal were in first rangers second and I third. And I was 1 pt off second place and lost to Rangers in there house (2-0) tough way to go out. So i went to the UEFA CUP and drew Dinano Kiev lost in the 1st round playoffs (3-0 lost in there home and 2-0 win in my home) agg 3-2. In the GERMAN CUP I lost in the semi finals to Bayern. Since I ended in 10th place NO UEFA CL/CUP :(.

Nice OP. But no mentioning of Diego?? I would consider him the big star of Bremen, though he left for Juve IRL.

I agree but he is now in Juventus and his ego in the first season I managed Werder Bremen was a disgrace put it like this he wasn't even a starter because he tried to turn half the team against me ;)

Transfers in 2009/2010

So the start of season 2 was going to be a revamp of the attack. I also had enough of Wiese blunders and inconsistency so I shipped him off on loan and got a offer from Fiorentina. And decided to bring in Stipe Pletikosa who my assistant manager wouldnt stop raving about him. So far he has been doing a great job and also got Penny (age 23) because he has potential to seriously be a contender in 3-4 years from now and he can learn from him while being at the club. I was truly saddened to see that Chelsea accepted Valencias 5.5m euro offer to ship him there after the loan was offer. He stayed strong here thru the tough times in season 1 but I figure he's 30 turning 31 let him move on... I also brought the talented Saviet who for 8ms is a great price because he is very versatile as winger and striker. I brought Edu and Taddei for depth in the midfield. Even though though Edu hasn't done much but can teach my youngsters a move or 2 :). Taddei is a no show and I play him in cups. Pavel Pogrebnyak is by far the best striker I got in the squad and he is scoring goals almost every game. Saviet along with Sburlea. Ozil is now a wonderkid and is doing a great job in the middle of my attack next to Frings.

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2009 | Bruggink, Arnold | Hannover | Free |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2009 | Taddei, Riccardo | Brescia | Free |

| 1.7.2009 | Edú | Betis | Free |

| 1.7.2009 | Wagefeld, Maik | Dresden | Free |

| 1.7.2009 | Bech, Jesper | Esbjerg fB | Free |

| 1.7.2009 | Saivet, Henri | FC Girondins de Bordeaux | $8M |

| 1.7.2009 | Penny, Diego | Burnley | $1.3M |

| 1.7.2009 | Pogrebnyak, Pavel | Zenit | $5.5M |

| 1.7.2009 | Kern, Enrico | Rostock | Free |

| 19.8.2009 | Pletikosa, Stipe | Spartak Moscow | $16M |

| | Total | | $31M |

| | | | |

Transfers out 2009/2010

| 1.7.2009 | Stallbaum, Sandro | Wehen | Free |

| 1.7.2009 | Holsing, Finn | FSV Frankfurt | Free |

| 1.7.2009 | Tosic, Dusko | Standard | $3M |

| 1.7.2009 | Mastronunzio, Salvatore | Vicenza | $1.5M |

| 1.7.2009 | Fritz, Clemens | Leverkusen | $6M |

| 1.7.2009 | Mosquera, John Jairo | | Free |

| 1.7.2009 | Schmidt, Dominik | | Free |

| 1.7.2009 | Gänge, Toni | | Free |

| 1.7.2009 | Hessel, Alexander | | Free |

| 1.7.2009 | Mielitz, Sebastian | | Free |

| 2.7.2009 | Oehrl, Torsten | Ankaraspor | Loan |

| 2.7.2009 | Heider, Marc | Vicenza | Loan |

| 2.7.2009 | Sneijder, Rodney | Vicenza | Loan |

| 3.7.2009 | Fraunholz, Benjamin | Ankaraspor | Loan |

| 5.7.2009 | Wiese, Tim | Fiorentina | Ln Fee $775K |

| 5.7.2009 | Sanogo, Boubacar | Köln | $5M |

| 5.7.2009 | Duarte, Néstor | Vicenza | Loan |

| 6.7.2009 | Grundt, Julian | Ankaraspor | Loan |

| 15.7.2009 | Andersen, Niklas | Freiburg | Loan |

| 24.7.2009 | Futacs, Marko | Dresden | Loan |

| 8.8.2009 | Hunt, Aaron | Nürnberg | $3M |

| 15.8.2009 | Prödl, Sebastian | Hertha BSC | Ln Fee $180K |

| 17.8.2009 | Kruse, Max | Kaiserslautern | Ln Fee $275K |

| | Total | | $19.75M |

| | | | |

My transfers out were plain in simple Aaron Hunt I was fed up with his bullcrap never gave it his 100 percent on the field. So I said the hell with him got a offer for 3m euro low IMHO but I said I can't stand him to be here anymore. As soon as he signed with the team he starts saying Werder Bremen never let me shine and they dont know what they are going to be missing....The Nurnberg fans then reply by saying he's talking smack in that kind of way and might mess up the gel in that squad....another big ego in the making....Sanogo no surprised he wasnt good enough in my team even thou he was on loan thru I had to make quick euros out of him. Fritz Clemens I had mix feelings about him but my assistant kept telling me he was the weakest link so I thru him out and see what I can make. He was inconsistent too and defenders easily took him out of the game was a NO FACTOR at all. Dusko Tosic was always out of position in the field and they always kept sending crossing thru him and leaking goals thru his side i was fed up... Wiese i tried to be patience maybe i wasn't patience enough...his status as the starter with WERDER is going to depend on how Pletikosa does this season and if I get a good offer from Fiorentina :). Budget wise I'm doing swell I got 52m euros in the balance with a remaining 12m euros to spend...

to be continued....

(next is my official lineup of season 2 with werder bremen, the standings so far thru 6 games in the season)

2009/2010 Season

So to start out season 2 I decided to get my players to asia to stay calm like Buddah and get away from all the stress of European football and go for some asian tours in Japan and China against some of there clubs. It was a huge success and it starting gelling the team quicker then I imagined. I also figure maybe this can help me with shirt sells???? (anyone know if this is true??) lol...so coming back we win our first 4 games then came against Bayern Munich we are riding HIGH ON CLOUD 9 and guess what happens??? we lose a heart breaking 3-1 against them in there house. really 2-1 but toni sealed the deal in min 84+...it brought us back to earth lol....but the next game we got our frustrations out on Frankfurt by a trashing 6-2 win! everything is going good. I also decided to bring Marc Overmars and Ebbe Sands in my coaching staff boost my training and help with attack this year too!

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D. | Pts |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | FC Bayern | | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 17 | 6 | +11 | 15 |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Werder Bremen | | 6 | 5 | 0 | 1 | 16 | 6 | +10 | 15 |

| 3rd | | Schalke | | 6 | 4 | 1 | 1 | 11 | 9 | +2 | 13 |

| 4th | | Leverkusen | | 6 | 4 | 0 | 2 | 15 | 5 | +10 | 12 |

| 5th | | Stuttgart | | 6 | 4 | 0 | 2 | 12 | 9 | +3 | 12 |

| 6th | | Dortmund | | 7 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 5 | 4 | +1 | 11 |

| 7th | | HSV | | 6 | 3 | 0 | 3 | 8 | 10 | -2 | 9 |

| 8th | | Hertha BSC | | 6 | 3 | 0 | 3 | 7 | 10 | -3 | 9 |

| 9th | | Wolfsburg | | 6 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 9 | 6 | +3 | 8 |

| 10th | | Hoffenheim | | 6 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 8 | 7 | +1 | 8 |

| 11th | | Köln | | 6 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 10 | 10 | 0 | 8 |

| 12th | | Frankfurt | | 6 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 10 | 14 | -4 | 8 |

| 13th | | Karlsruhe | | 6 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 5 | -2 | 7 |

| 14th | | Kaiserslautern | | 6 | 2 | 0 | 4 | 6 | 13 | -7 | 6 |

| 15th | | Mainz | | 7 | 0 | 4 | 3 | 8 | 12 | -4 | 4 |

| 16th | | Gladbach | | 6 | 1 | 1 | 4 | 4 | 9 | -5 | 4 |

| 17th | | Duisburg | | 6 | 1 | 1 | 4 | 6 | 13 | -7 | 4 |

| 18th | | Hannover | | 6 | 1 | 0 | 5 | 2 | 9 | -7 | 3 |

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

in season 1 i started with a 4-3-3 tactic since I barely had any attack whatsoever. So in season 2 I decided to go with the 4-4-2 here is my official lineup. My surprise starter will have to Sburlea that loan really made him better and Kevin Artmannn who I thought was a lost cause really is showing me what he is made off! go start so far hopefully I don't pull a HULL throughout the season! lol

GK *Stipe Pletikosa/Penny

DR *Marc Stein/Pasanen---------DC *Naldo------DC *Mertesacker-----DL *Sebastian Boenisch/Zambrano

AMR *Sabrin Sburlea/EDU/Husejinovic -----MC (Captain)*Torsten Frings/Ciurilza ----AMC *Ozil/Bruggink/C.Alberto -------AML *Kevin Artmannn

ST *Henri Saviet/Edu/ ST *Pavel Pogrebnyak/Baylon/Bech/

*starter

SUBS

| S1 | | Diego Penny | GK | | |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| S2 | Wnt | Petri Pasanen | D RLC | | |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| S3 | | Arnold Bruggink | AM/F C | | |

| S4 | Wnt | Said Husejinovic | AM RC | | |

| S5 | | Carlos Zambrano | D LC, DM, M C | | |

| S6 | Tut | Daniel Jensen | M C | | |

| S7 | PR | Enrico Kern | ST | | |

| - | | Frank Baumann | D C, DM, M C | | |

| - | | Marko Ciurlizza | DM, M RC | | |

| - | Wnt | Carlos Alberto | AM C | | |

| - | Inj | Maik Wagefeld | DM, M C | | |

| - | Tut | Jesper Bech | AM R, F C | | |

| - | Inj | Riccardo Taddei | AM RC, F C | | |

| - | Sus | Edú | AM RLC, F C | | |

| - | Wnt | Bernd Nehrig | AM R, ST | | |

| - | | Jair Baylón | ST | | |

Transfers in Jan 1, 2010

| 9.1.2010 | Millán, Nicolás | Colo Colo | $375K |

total : $375

Transfers out Jan 1, 2010

| 1.1.2010 | Jensen, Daniel | AZ | $3.1M |

| 2.1.2010 | Vander, Christian | Roma | $800K |

| 2.1.2010 | Feldhahn, Nicolas | Augsburg | $600K |

| 11.1.2010 | Millán, Nicolás | Volendam | Loan |

| | Total | | $3.5M |

So the January 1, 2010 transfer table has started and I sold some players who just doesn't fit my team plans. I really am disappointed to see Daniel Jensen leave because he played okay in season 1. But in season 2 injuries kept hurting him and he is inconsistent and he can't handle the heat that all the players in the squad are fighting for a starting position.

I'm in a little bit of some needed guidance from some of you people. My assistant manager suggests that I look for a AMR to spice up a bit of competition for EDU/KEVIN ARTMANN/Sburlea/Saviet. So I just need 1 AMR/L type of winger player this transfer. I brought Nicolas Millan because in past FM games he would turn into class for me in 2-3 seasons. Any suggestions? German talent would be best but any outside suggestions would be nice too.

SQUAD 2009/2010 season 2

| Pkd | Inf | Name | Position | Morale | Last 5 Games | Con | Apps | Gls | Av Rat |

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| - | | Stipe Pletikosa | GK | Very Good | | 99% | 15 | - | 6.86 |

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| - | Fgn | Diego Penny | GK | Good | | 90% | 3 | - | 6.83 |

| - | Wnt | Petri Pasanen | D RLC | Superb | | 99% | 13 | - | 6.93 |

| - | Fgn | Carlos Zambrano | D LC, DM, M C | Good | | 96% | 3 (5) | - | 6.94 |

| - | Wnt | Per Mertesacker | D C | Superb | | 99% | 16 | 1 | 7.04 |

| - | Fgn | Naldo | D C | Superb | | 92% | 16 | 7 | 7.40 |

| - | | Frank Baumann | D C, DM, M C | Very Good | | 97% | 4 (4) | 1 | 7.04 |

| - | | Sebastian Boenisch | D/WB RL | Very Good | | 95% | 13 | - | 6.62 |

| - | Tut | Marc Stein | D/WB RL, DM, M C | Good | | 99% | 14 (2) | - | 7.03 |

| - | Fgn | Marko Ciurlizza | DM, M RC | Good | | 95% | 3 (6) | - | 6.70 |

| - | Unh | Maik Wagefeld | DM, M C | Very Good | | 95% | 2 | - | 6.45 |

| - | Tut | Torsten Frings | DM, M C | Superb | | 95% | 11 (3) | 1 | 7.05 |

| - | Fgn | Miguel Cevasco | DM, M C | Good | | 98% | 1 | - | 7.50 |

| - | | Said Husejinovic | AM RC | Very Good | | 95% | 3 (1) | - | 7.45 |

| - | | Jesper Bech | AM RL, F C | Okay | | 95% | 1 | - | 6.20 |

| - | Tut | Riccardo Taddei | AM RC, F C | Good | | 94% | 1 | - | 6.90 |

| - | PR | Edú | AM RLC, F C | Superb | | 95% | 10 (2) | 3 | 7.07 |

| - | Lrn | Henri Saivet | AM RL, F C | Good | | 98% | 14 (1) | 5 | 7.09 |

| - | Fgn | Nicolás Millán | AM RL, F C | Good | | 94% | - | - | - |

| - | Wnt | Bernd Nehrig | AM R, ST | Good | | 94% | 0 (1) | - | - |

| - | | Sabrin Sburlea | AM R, ST | Good | | 96% | 6 (11) | 3 | 6.81 |

| - | | Kevin Artmann | AM L | Okay | | 95% | 17 | - | 7.05 |

| - | | Mesut Özil | AM LC | Poor | | 98% | 16 | - | 7.10 |

| - | Fgn | Carlos Alberto | AM C | Very Good | | 94% | 2 (3) | - | 6.82 |

| - | Wnt | Arnold Bruggink | AM/F C | Very Good | | 95% | 1 (8) | 2 | 7.03 |

| - | Wnt | Pavel Pogrebnyak | ST | Very Good | | 99% | 17 (2) | 13 | 7.18 |

| - | Unh | Enrico Kern | ST | Superb | | 94% | 2 (4) | 1 | 7.00 |

| - | Fgn | Jair Baylón | ST | Good | | 95% | 1 (2) | - | 6.80 |

Table season 2 2009/2010

Holders - FC Bayern

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D. | Pts |

| 1st | | Werder Bremen | | 17 | 12 | 0 | 5 | 36 | 21 | +15 | 36 |

| 2nd | | Hoffenheim | | 17 | 10 | 4 | 3 | 31 | 15 | +16 | 34 |

| 3rd | | FC Bayern | | 17 | 10 | 3 | 4 | 29 | 14 | +15 | 33 |

| 4th | | Schalke | | 17 | 9 | 4 | 4 | 27 | 19 | +8 | 31 |

| 5th | | Dortmund | | 17 | 8 | 5 | 4 | 18 | 14 | +4 | 29 |

| 6th | | Wolfsburg | | 17 | 8 | 4 | 5 | 23 | 17 | +6 | 28 |

| 7th | | Frankfurt | | 17 | 7 | 6 | 4 | 23 | 26 | -3 | 27 |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frings is pure class. With him in the lineup the team players better. 3/5 Games I lost was because he wasn't in the lineup due to injury. I lost a heart breaker to Hoffenhiem because they came back 2-0 to beat me 3-2 with Carlos Alberto grabbing the winner in minute 82. I came back to beat Stuttgart 3-2 the next game and got thomas doll fired lol....Its been a good season so far. I'm happy that I found my future replacement when Frings retires in Miguel Cevasco he is pure class and a better passer then him and is a real workhorse and is being tutored with by Frings at this moment :)

Leading scorers for season 2 2009-2010 season

Pavel Pogrebnyak 13 Goals

Naldo 7 goals

Henry Saviet 5 goals

Sburlea 3 goals

Edu 3 goals

Arnold Bruggink 2 goals

3 more players 1 goal

start of season 3 is about to start. Finished 2nd only to Bayern -_-' had a chance to win it but a inconsistent round half way thru the season i lost 3 of the last 5 games and dropped major points that I should of won. (Hertha Berlin, Schalke, Dortmund) really hurt my chances. Edu (former player of Betis) whom i got for free was signing of the season, and so did Pavel Pogrebnyak were the 2 signing of the season. Edu is really good and fc bayern, mainz, and some spanish club are trying to pursue him but he has been somewhat inconsistent but it could be he needed to gel especially with his age 31 he was a crucial player in scoring those needed goals in certain games and he can do nice tricks. But i'm deciding should i sell him i may since i have alot of squad players battling it out for a starting position. My GK Pletikosa is being looked at by AC MILAN, and some english club. Hmmm at age 31 and just finishing his WC with croatia first offer i'll see. Because Penny has been doing a good job at the times I played him just needs to get use to speaking German lol.....Saviet is doing a good job too. I'm thinking should i trim the squad??? lol hopefully other people play with werder and can share there experiences i'm lonely here lol....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| S1 | | Diego Penny | GK | Poor | | 95% | - | - | - |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| GK | | Stipe Pletikosa | GK | Good | | 99% | - | - | - |

| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| S11 | PR | Maurizio Lanzaro | D RC | Superb | | 94% | - | - | - |

| DC | | Petri Pasanen | D RLC | Good | | 96% | - | - | - |

| S2 | | Carlos Zambrano | D LC, DM, M C | Okay | | 95% | - | - | - |

| S8 | | Per Mertesacker | D C | Very Good | | 98% | - | - | - |

| DC | Unh | Naldo | D C | Good | | 96% | - | - | - |

| S5 | | Sebastian Prödl | D C | Okay | | 95% | - | - | - |

| - | | Frank Baumann | D C, DM, M C | Very Good | | 95% | - | - | - |

| DR | | Andreas Görlitz | D/WB R | Good | | 95% | - | - | - |

| DL | | Marc Stein | D/WB RL, DM, M C | Okay | | 94% | - | - | - |

| MC | | Marko Ciurlizza | DM, M RC | Okay | | 95% | - | - | - |

| - | Wnt | Miguel Cevasco | DM, M C | Poor | | 95% | - | - | - |

| - | Tut | Torsten Frings | DM, M C | Good | | 98% | - | - | - |

| - | | Maik Wagefeld | DM, M C | Okay | | 95% | - | - | - |

| S12 | | Freddy Adu | AM RC | Good | | 99% | - | - | - |

| MR | Wnt | Said Husejinovic | AM RC | Okay | | 95% | - | - | - |

| - | | Leonardo | AM RLC | Good | | 95% | - | - | - |

| - | Wnt | Jesper Bech | AM RL, F C | Okay | | 95% | - | - | - |

| S9 | | Michael Delura | AM RLC, F C | Okay | | 94% | - | - | - |

| S3 | PR | Edú | AM RLC, F C | Superb | | 95% | - | - | - |

| ST | | Henri Saivet | AM RL, F C | Good | | 95% | - | - | - |

| S7 | PR | Bernd Nehrig | AM R, ST | Superb | | 94% | - | - | - |

| S4 | PR | Sabrin Sburlea | AM R, ST | Superb | | 94% | - | - | - |

| ML | | Kevin Artmann | AM L | Okay | | 95% | - | - | - |

| MC | | Mesut Özil | AM LC | Okay | | 94% | - | - | - |

| - | | Marcel Schlosser | AM L, F C | Good | | 95% | - | - | - |

| - | | Arnold Bruggink | AM C | Okay | | 95% | - | - | - |

| S6 | PR | Carlos Alberto | AM C | Very Good | | 94% | - | - | - |

| - | Inj | Enrico Kern | ST | Okay | | 74% | - | - | - |

| ST | | Federico Laurito | ST | Okay | | 95% | - | - | - |

| S10 | Wnt | Pavel Pogrebnyak | ST | Very Good | | 98% | - | - | - |

my transfers in for 2010/2011 season

Decided to get Mr Adu and see what he can bring to the table. And my former Assistant manager said we needed some competition in the AMR department. Leonard looks like he has potentinal for now i'll play him as a backup and Gorlitz will fill in my RB position and it didn't cost me a penny. He has good stats and needed a RB that was my weak spot now that Stein is doing well in the LB. I also got Federico Laurito good stats young hungry for a fresh start. Things didnt do well in Udinese so i got him for free and i heard things about him from other people when they used him. He is being compared to his former teammate Fabio Quagliarella so I hope he is ready to compete for a starting job here. Others are for depth/backup

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2010 | Schlosser, Marcel | Chemnitz | Free |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2010 | Adu, Freddy | Benfica | 5.25M |

| 1.7.2010 | Lanzaro, Maurizio | Reggina | Free |

| 1.7.2010 | Leonardo | Levadeiakos | Free |

| 1.7.2010 | Görlitz, Andreas | FC Bayern | Free |

| 5.7.2010 | Laurito, Federico | Udinese | Free |

| | Total | | 5.25M |

| | | | |

Transfers out 2010/2011

Addy Menga had no future here and I tried selling him but he didnt budge with the club from german league 2 and screwed me over by going for free to Bochum. I loaned out Riccardo Taddei for playing time he's 29 and I would hate to sit him in the bench all year. Really hasn't done much and for some reason i have bad luck with Italians playing here. Jurica Vranjes nice guy but wasn't going to be in my first team plans so I decided to put him up for transfer and had a couple of offers and went to gladbach. I may trim more out of here as right now i'm doing the friendlies matches before our season starts. Naldo keeps saying "looking for a new challenge" considering options....as soon as the first bid comes hmmm how much should i sell him for in EUROS? thanks!

| 1.7.2010 | Menga, Addy | Bochum | Free |

| 1.7.2010 | Oehrl, Torsten | | Free |

| 3.7.2010 | Taddei, Riccardo | Vicenza | Loan |

| 3.7.2010 | Testroet, Pascal | Vicenza | Loan |

| 4.7.2010 | Brkovic, Dusan | Vicenza | Loan |

| 6.7.2010 | Millán, Nicolás | Vicenza | Loan |

| 8.7.2010 | Vranjes, Jurica | Gladbach | 1.1M |

| | Total | | 1.1M |

| | | | |

Back to the UEFA CL'S after one season out of it. Can't wait but damn this group is such a b!tch lol....

Pos Inf Team Pld Won Drn Lst For Ag G.D. Pts

1st Werder Bremen GER 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

2nd Fiorentina ITA 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

3rd AaB DEN 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

4th Chelsea ENG 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

1st FC Bayern 3 3 0 0 6 1 +5 9

2nd Schalke 3 2 1 0 8 3 +5 7

3rd Werder Bremen 3 2 1 0 4 2 +2 7

4th Hertha BSC 3 2 0 1 9 7 +2 6

5th Hannover 3 1 1 1 3 2 +1 4

6th Karlsruhe 3 1 1 1 3 2 +1 4

7th Frankfurt 3 1 1 1 6 6 0 4

8th Hoffenheim 3 1 1 1 4 4 0 4

9th Leverkusen 3 1 1 1 2 2 0 4

10th Stuttgart 3 1 1 1 2 2 0 4

11th Kaiserslautern 3 1 1 1 3 4 -1 4

12th Wolfsburg 3 1 1 1 2 3 -1 4

13th Köln 3 1 1 1 4 6 -2 4

14th HSV 3 1 0 2 3 6 -3 3

15th Mainz 3 0 2 1 3 4 -1 2

16th Aachen 3 0 2 1 0 2 -2 2

17th Dortmund 3 0 1 2 1 4 -3 1

18th Nürnberg 3 0 0 3 2 5 -3 0

I drew first game of the season 2-2 against Schalke and so far have beaten Nurnberg and Hannover. I'm sooo irriated because both my starting CB'S want to move to bigger clubs now. First Naldo now Mertesacker...I'm going to try to sell both of them off or def one of them is leaving in the DEC-Jan transfer window. I just hope they can't stop thinking about themselves and atleast help there club out while they are still here. Good season so far.

Transfers in

| 30.8.2010 | Dramé, Boukary | FC Sochaux-Montbéliard | 3M |

| --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 30.8.2010 | Bustos, Rubén | Internacional | 2.5M |

my assistant manager wanted me to get 1-2 fullbacks was needed for depth. So i went and got these for backup. I will post my official starting lineup shortly after this upcoming match against Chelsea in the Champions league.

my top players so far thru these last couple of matches have been

Marcel Schlosser| Chemnitz - I got him for free from the last transfer window comes from the same club Michael Ballack started his career and he has been putting pressure on my starting AML Kevin Artmann with a rating of 7.20 in 2 matches he has played.

Torsten Frings - at age 33 and the captain of the squad has been magnificent still and in 3 matches has scored 2 goals and he is my midfielder. pure class I will def hire him as my coaching staff after he is done with futbol but no rush! lol

Federico Laurito - wow got him for free thru Udinese and is doing better then pavel @ the ST position. 3 games 3 goals i can only imagine how deadly he'll be after a full season with the club.

Petri Pasanen - has been my best defender so far better then Naldo and Mertesacker. He's just a joy to watch even thou @ age 29 he has a couple of seasons left in him. He doesn't complain and Bayer Leverkusen want him so badly i even rejected a 8m euro bid from them just to say **** off. Atleast he's putting his love in the game instead of thinking about more money and another club to go to....while he still under contract here.

to be continued.....

So I hit the January transfer table of 2010-2011 and I'm trimming the squad. Our champions league campaign wasn't too good but not bad especially with the future players that are developing well.

1st Q Chelsea 6 6 0 0 24 5 +19 18

2nd Q Fiorentina 6 3 1 2 14 11 +3 10

3rd Werder Bremen 6 2 1 3 14 10 +4 7

4th AaB 6 0 0 6 0 26 -26 0

Now I'm playing against Shakhtar for the UEFA CUP. The great news is Henri Saviet is now my second wonderkid in the squad (Ozil is my second one). I lost 2 heart breakers against Chelsea at there house 3-2 after winning 1-0. And the samething happen for Fiorentina leading 2-1 and losing 3-2. I'm glad my squad is gaining experience in the CL and against those elite clubs because next season could be a great campaign i sense.

transfers in

none for now.

transfers out

| 18.1.2011 | Penny, Diego | Spartak Moscow | €1.3M |

| 25.1.2011 | Ciurlizza, Marko | Gladbach | €800K |

| 28.1.2011 | Naldo | Nürnberg | €9M |

| 29.1.2011 | Edú | Porto | €2.6M |

| | Total | | €14M

I started some of the trimming process lol. Sold Diego because he was more of a mid club player nothing more. Marko Ciulizza because he was aging wasn't good enough to be in the squad anymore. But i did appreciate his good teamwork play in season 1 when it was a tough season. Edu the same applies he was again and he was also one of the free transfer players I got that started to get older and declining and wanted to make some cash lol. I had too because Adu/Saviet/Said Husejinovic have knocked him out of the pecking order. And Naldo well he's a very special case he irritated me all season to move to a bigger club and this is the club he chose? what a disgrace. I'm glad he's gone because I got the perfect replacement for him in Nestor Duarte (great player with huge potential will post screen soon!) and Petri Pasanen will rotate with Per Mertesacker for the two starting CB's. Naldo was also disturbing the harmony in the club. Now that penny is gone I decided to give Wiese a second chance to prove himself so he is now the backup for the squad.

season 3 2010-2011

1st FC Bayern 18 14 1 3 30 12 +18 43

2nd Werder Bremen 18 10 5 3 23 14 +9 35

3rd Leverkusen 18 9 4 5 29 16 +13 31

4th Köln 18 9 3 6 26 23 +3 30

5th Kaiserslautern 18 8 5 5 20 21 -1 29

6th Wolfsburg 18 8 4 6 28 21 +7 28

7th Hertha BSC 18 8 3 7 30 24 +6 27

8th Hannover 19 7 5 7 18 17 +1 26

9th HSV 19 7 5 7 15 22 -7 26

10th Dortmund 18 6 7 5 21 17 +4 25

11th Frankfurt 18 7 3 8 25 22 +3 24

12th Stuttgart 18 6 6 6 20 25 -5 24

13th Schalke 18 5 8 5 18 14 +4 23

14th Karlsruhe 18 4 6 8 9 16 -7 18

15th Nürnberg 18 2 9 7 10 19 -9 15

16th Hoffenheim 18 3 5 10 23 32 -9 14

17th Mainz 18 2 7 9 15 27 -12 13

18th Aachen 18 1 8 9 11 29 -18 11

its been a good season so far. Only club I still have problems beating is FC Bayern and wouldn't you know it Dortmund. But my players are gelling great so far. Saviet is turned into a wonderkid my second one in the squad.

leading scorers 2010-2011 season

Saviet 15 goals

Pavel Pogrebnyak 6 goals

Federico Laurito 5 goals

Torsten Frings 4 goals

Sabrin Sburlea 3 goals

Mertesacker 3 goals

Adu 3 goals

Adu has been performing good so far in his first season. I already got a offer from Man UTD for 14.5m euros but 2m up front and the rest in 24 months. I was like naaaaa i'll wait it out. Arsenal and Tottenham have been scouting him. Torsten frings is developing Miguel Cevasco as my future CM/DM and he is doing well! great passer and a workhorse like i previously said. Laurito has been hampered by injuries but has perform well. Pavel loves to get cards thats my only thing i hate about him. Saburlea has another 1-2 years before he is a forsure starter. Nester Duarte is my up and coming kid who is playing well in the games i given him a chance to player. You guys should look him up.

4-4-2

GK-*Pletikosa, Wiese

DL- *Boenisch, Drame, Stein (he is DWR/L)

DC-*Pasanen, Duarte

DC-*Mertesacker

DR- *Gorlitz, Stein (he is DWR/L)

AML-*Artmann,Schlosser,Kruse

DM/MC-*Frings, Cevasco, Wagefield

AMC-*Ozil,Carlos Alberto,Leonardo

AMR-*Adu, Sbrulea, Husejinovic, Delura

ST-*Saviet, Laurito

ST-*Pogrebnyak, Kern

*=starter

any suggestions in where should I upgrade? if you need stats info for a certain player in my squad let me know I will provide you. WHERE ARE ALL THE WERDER BREMEN FM players at??? SHARE STORIES its lonely here! lol

How old is Frings now? Surely he's slowly declining?

He just turned 34. And yes unfortunately he's slowly declining....Out of 22 games he's played so far. 7.08 Rating and 5 goals. He's influential thou and wants to finish his career here. I smell coaching staff.

So this 2010-2011 is almost over and it has been a very interesting season so far!!!

I beat Shakhtar 3-1 in there home and lost 1-0 in my home lol. llshinho scored the only goal in the lost at home and I was impressed by his game in the two legs that I signed him at the end of the season so he can finish his season with Shakhtar.

Next came Lyon in the second knockout round and it was a great two matches. Beat them in my house 5-3 and lost 2-1 in there home. Agg 6-5 Werder bremen.

Then came Athletico Madrid in Quarter Final. Won 2-0 at home and lost 2-1 in there home. 3-2 Agg. There goal keeper Leo Franco saved them and kept them alive till Said Husejinovic scored the only goal for us in there home in min 55.

Now I got Liverpool coming up and the winner plays the winner of Hertha vs Barcelona in the final.

p.s. Everton have gone into administration and got docked 9 points in the premiership lol....(bankrupt)

my goalkeeper Stipe Pletikosa has been amazing and has kept Tim Wiese in the bench. But he is being followed by Man UTD....so we'll see if he'll stay (depending on the money offer lol)....

important players so far : Adu, Saviet, Stipe Pletikosa, Per Mertesacker, Ozil (has been inconsistent but done well)

disappointments :

Carlos Alberto (cries about not starting soooo inconistent now he is only worth 600k when I got a offer from Shakhtar for about 5m euros and i turned it down now he may go on a bosman move since his contract ends in july 2011)

Kevin Artmann has been bad and now is complaining about the harmony of the team. I'm going to have to sell him in the end of the season. He is one of the players i thought would be with me thru all of my career as a manager werder guess not. :(

1st Werder Bremen 29 16 8 5 44 24 +20 56

2nd FC Bayern 29 16 8 5 40 21 +19 56

3rd Leverkusen 29 15 5 9 48 30 +18 50

4th Wolfsburg 29 12 8 9 43 38 +5 44

5th Hannover 29 11 10 8 31 25 +6 43

6th Köln 29 13 4 12 41 44 -3 43

7th Kaiserslautern 29 11 10 8 31 35 -4 43

8th Schalke 29 10 12 7 33 25 +8 42

9th Hertha BSC 29 11 7 11 44 35 +9 40

10th HSV 29 11 7 11 27 36 -9 40

11th Dortmund 29 10 9 10 35 28 +7 39

12th Frankfurt 29 11 5 13 40 37 +3 38

13th Mainz 29 8 9 12 33 40 -7 33

14th Karlsruhe 29 8 9 12 25 32 -7 33

15th Stuttgart 29 8 9 12 29 39 -10 33

16th Nürnberg 29 6 12 11 23 34 -11 30

17th Hoffenheim 29 6 8 15 39 51 -12 26

18th Aachen 29 4 8 17 24 56 -32 20

So this season has been great!!! my players are gelling and some are turning into class. In my next post i'll post what players leave to bigger clubs if they come for them and how much euros they offer. I would like to keep them but if they want to move to a bigger club I can't get in there way. NALDO HAHAHA NURNBERG ARE ABOUT TO BE RELEGATED AND YOU WENT THERE FOR 9M EUROS HAHAHA. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?? YOU ARE NOT MISSED AT ALL.

transfers in for 2011-2012 season july 2011

llshinho -Shakhtar (DR,DM,MR) needed cover in RB and to fight for the job with Gorlitz.

Aquino -Murcia (AML, ST) his release clause was sooo low and he turned into class for me in FM 08.

Steven Smith -Rangers (DWL) needed cover for LB and to fight for position with Sebastian Boenisch.

Euro transfer money will be posted in next post.

any info provided about how these three did for your clubs and experience i would appreciate it!

5 MORE BUNDESLIGA GAMES LEFT. its sooo close between werder and bayern....

transfers out

next post.

LINEUP 2010-2011

GK : Stipe Pletikosa

DR : Andreas Gorlitz

DL : Sebastian Boenisch

DC : Petri Pasanen

DC : Per Mertesacker

DMC : Torsten Frings

AMC : Mesut Ozil

AML : Max Kruse (surprise of the season, was in reserve squad, loaned him twice to gain first team experience and it paid off! knocked out Kevin Artmann from starting AML. He also is very versatile AMC-R-L)

AMR : Freddy Adu

ST : Henri Saviet

ST : Pavel Pogrebnyak

season 3 2010-2011

well what a marvelous season and a very intense ending to the bundesliga. I needed to win against Koln on my final game and needed Bayern to loss/tie Wolfsburg on the last game of the season for me to be league champs. Especially after losing to Liverpool in the semi finals of the UEFA CUP losing 2-1 @ anfield and 1-1 @ home (3-2 agg) so they play Barcelona in the final. I wanted a title and Frings really deserved it especially at age 34 and his time is coming to a close. He then gathers the troops in the final game of the season. and WE BEAT 4-2 to KOLN and Bayern draws Wolfsburg 0-0...what a ENDING!!!! amazing season. oh yea and i kinda feel bad for Naldo he wants to leave my club to supposedly go to a better one but ends up in a relegated club lol Nurnberg....tough break. Now my players can go on holiday. This summer is going to be interesting some may leave to HIGH profile clubs! :( atleast they got a chance to go out with a bang lol...to be continue with the transfers in and out of the 2011-2012 season....goodnite

cheers

1st C Werder Bremen 34 20 8 6 58 31 +27 68

2nd FC Bayern 34 19 10 5 47 23 +24 67

3rd Leverkusen 34 20 5 9 60 30 +30 65

4th Wolfsburg 34 14 10 10 50 44 +6 52

5th Hannover 34 13 11 10 39 34 +5 50

6th HSV 34 14 8 12 36 41 -5 50

7th Frankfurt 34 14 6 14 49 41 +8 48

8th Dortmund 34 12 11 11 46 35 +11 47

9th Schalke 34 11 14 9 36 30 +6 47

10th Kaiserslautern 34 12 10 12 37 45 -8 46

11th Köln 34 13 6 15 45 55 -10 45

12th Hertha BSC 34 12 7 15 45 45 0 43

13th Stuttgart 34 11 9 14 34 44 -10 42

14th Karlsruhe 34 9 12 13 33 38 -5 39

15th Mainz 34 9 10 15 34 46 -12 37

16th Pl Nürnberg 34 7 14 13 26 37 -11 35

17th R Hoffenheim 34 7 9 18 45 62 -17 30

18th R Aachen 34 5 8 21 28 67 -39 23

Top Goalscorer of the year : Henri Saviet came in third.

German Footballer player of the year : Pavel Pogrebnyak came in first.

German Defender of the year : Per Mertesacker came in first.

German Midfield of the year : Mesut Ozil came in second.

German Manager of the year : I ;_)

oh yea and players manager of the year too ;_)

Pavel Pogrebnyak, Freddy Adu, and Per Mertesacker were in the team of the year honors for the bundesliga.

transfers in 2011-2012

Date Person From Fee

1.7.2011 Bartels, Fin Rostock Free (MR with potential for the future!)

1.7.2011 Smith, Steven Rangers 2.6M (DL fighting for that spot with Sebastian Boesnich)

1.7.2011 Leadbitter, Grant Sunderland 3.5M (AMC backup)

1.7.2011 Aquino, Daniel Murcia 9.25M (FM 08 GOOD TIMES, not sure if he's more of a winger/st yet)

5.7.2011 Ilsinho Shakhtar 11M (Very versatile DM, RB, RM) and did well in the uefa cup when i played his former team)

19.7.2011 Paloschi, Alberto Free Transfer Free (FREE AND scored a hat trick in his first game with me already making a name for himself in the starting ST position)

Total 26.5M

transfers out 2011-2012

Date Person To Fee

1.7.2011 Bruggink, Arnold Bochum Free

1.7.2011 Fraunholz, Benjamin Free

1.7.2011 Wagefeld, Maik Free

1.7.2011 Grundt, Julian Free

1.7.2011 Kühn, Bastian Free

1.7.2011 Trinks, Florian Free

12.7.2011 Delura, Michael Karlsruhe Ln Fee 425K (loaned him for first team action more for the future maybe...)

17.7.2011 Schlosser, Marcel Vicenza Loan (same applies but we'll see how he does there)

19.7.2011 Adu, Freddy Man Utd 19.75M (sad to see him leave he did sooo much in his first and only season and was a fan favorite)

20.7.2011 Ikeng, José-Alex Vicenza Loan (gain first team action)

31.7.2011 Futacs, Marko Cottbus Loan (gain first team action)

2.8.2011 Dramé, Boukary Nürnberg 2.9M (not good enough Werder bremen) mid club at most.

Total 23M

UEFA Champions League 4th in Group A (Possible Finish: 1st-4th)

Bundesliga 4th (Possible Finish: 1st-18th)

DFB-Pokal 2nd Rnd (v Wehen)

Top Goalscorer Alberto Paloschi (5)

Most Assists Ilsinho (2)

Man Of Match Alberto Paloschi (2)

Yellow Cards Two players (2)

Red Cards -

Average Rating Said Husejinovic (7.90)

Balance 62.03M

Profit/(Loss) 24.3M

Season Budget 11.59M

Remaining Budget 23.05M

The balance is great and better then last season when I won the title (last year was at 23m). No need to bring in more cover. Everything is great in the club....

1st A.C. Milan ITA 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

2nd Paris Saint-Germain FRA 0 0 0 0 0 0

3rd Partizan SRB 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

4th Werder Bremen GER 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

I can finally see myself going to advance after the group stage....PSG and us will be fighting for the 2nd spot....AC Milan will be a interesting match especially with me stealing one of the youngest Italian prospect in Alberto Paloschi for free. 5 goals in 4 games so far and a HAT TRICK IN HIS FIRST OFFICIAL MATCH. I dont miss Adu i wish him the very best but the fans won't forget all the great effort he brought for us in the title. I wish him the best with MAN UTD.

team needs (maybe)

a GK (for the future) both my GK'S are 32 and 29....

a DC (any suggestions?)

my 2011-2012 lineup

4-4-2

GK Int Stipe Pletikosa GK

DR Andreas Görlitz D/WB R

DL Steven Smith D/WB L

DC Int Petri Pasanen D RLC

DC Int Per Mertesacker D C

MR Int Said Husejinovic AM RC

ML Int Daniel Aquino AM L, F C

MC Int Torsten Frings DM, M C

MC Ilsinho D/WB R, DM, M RC

ST Int Henri Saivet AM RL, F C

ST Int Pavel Pogrebnyak ST

S1 Unh Tim Wiese GK

S2 Sebastian Boenisch D/WB RL

S3 Fin Bartels M R

S4 Unh Sabrin Sburlea AM R, ST

S5 Néstor Duarte D C

S6 Miguel Cevasco DM, M C

S7 PR Bernd Nehrig AM R, ST

injured at the moment is Ozil, Paloschi for 4-5 days. They are taking a 1 week break in training.

This transfer window in January 2012 I didn't really make alot of moves instead of a future GK. Because my starting GK Stipe Pletikosa (age 32) keeps getting looked at by Chelsea, Man UTD as a possible transfer. And Honestly I would mind getting a couple of Euro's back from his purchase a couple of seasons ago. And honestly Tim Wiese hasn't delivered i honestly tried giving him a chance and has failed. I also can't seem to sell him to no clubs! lol. As for the out its pretty self explanatory I have way better players and these guys I wanted to help fund the Sergio Asenjo transfer :) I wish both the best especially Grant because he came here and his hopes were too high in his first season and was getting fed up at not starting. I tried but he should go to a mid club and work his way up.

Tranfers IN

30.1.2012 Asenjo, Sergio Valladolid 13M -1m upfront and 12m over the next 24 months due to his 13m clause :)

Tranfers out

27.1.2012 Carlos Alberto Nürnberg 2.5M never lived up to his potential since he first started at this club in season 1. Complained alot and was VERY VERY INCONSISTENT.

31.1.2012 Leadbitter, Grant Fulham 3.5M great depth player but he deserved better honestly i would of liked him to stay but he deserved starting more games. I wished him the very best.

As for the champions league finally for my first time I get passed the group stages in the UEFA CL'S but who DO i have to play? no other then LIVERPOOL aka they beat me in last years UEFA CUP in the semi finals and ended up winning the UEFA CUP lol....damn it! I hope my players give it there best. We lost 3-2 in total AGG goals. @ Milan I figured they would advance but PSG pulled the sleeper. I beat Milan 2-1 in there home with Pavel Pogrenbynak netting the winning header in min 87. Even thou Milan dominated the whole match my GK Stipe Pletikosa saved our ass and got MoM then we drew 1-1 at my home. PSG i was so suppose to play my b team in the last game of the group against them and lost 3-1 in there home after we drew 0-0 in my home. I had the chance to win the group stage lol...booo!

1st Q Paris Saint-Germain 6 4 1 1 9 5 +4 13

2nd Q Werder Bremen 6 3 2 1 9 7 +2 11

3rd A.C. Milan 6 2 2 2 7 6 +1 8

4th Partizan 6 0 1 5 4 11 -7 1

UEFA Champions League 1st Knockout Rnd (v Liverpool)

Bundesliga 3rd (Possible Finish: 1st-18th)

DFB-Pokal Lost in 3rd Rnd(v Schalke)

UEFA World Cup Qualifiers 1st in Group 9 (Possible Finish: 1st-5th)

Euro Qualifiers Finished 4th in Group F

Top Goalscorer Alberto Paloschi (11)

Most Assists Alberto Paloschi (7)

Man Of Match Two players (4)

Yellow Cards Néstor Duarte (6)

Red Cards Petri Pasanen (1)

Average Rating Alberto Paloschi (7.22)

Balance 52.26M

Profit/(Loss) 14.52M

Season Budget 11.59M

Remaining Budget 22.07M

Alberto Paloschi is pure class and has left Pavel Pogrenbynak in the bench for a couple of games but I rotate them. Steven Smith LB that I got from Rangers has claim the starting position AT LB and is doing a wonderful job. (rating of 7.10) so far but is injured at the moment. SAVIET IS magic!! he has covered well in the AMR and ST. but i use him more in the AMR to fill in for Freddy Adu's absent now that he's in MAN UTD.

Pkd Inf Name Position

GK Stipe Pletikosa GK

DR Andreas Görlitz D/WB R

DL Petri Pasanen D RLC

DC Néstor Duarte D C

DC Per Mertesacker D C

MR Max Kruse AM RLC

ML Daniel Aquino AM L, F C

MC Torsten Frings DM, M C

MC Tut Ilsinho D/WB R, DM, M RC

ST Alberto Paloschi ST

ST Henri Saivet AM RL, F C

S1 Sergio Asenjo GK

S2 Sebastian Boenisch

S3 Mesut Özil AM LC

S4 Federico Laurito ST

S5 Rubén Bustos D/WB R

S6 Said Husejinovic AM RC

S7 Pavel Pogrebnyak ST

- Slt Tim Wiese GK Okay

- Inj Steven Smith D/WB L

- Unh Bernd Nehrig AM R, ST

- Wnt Kevin Artmann AM L

- Marc Stein D/WB RL, DM, M C

- Miguel Cevasco DM, M C

- Wnt Leonardo AM RLC Okay

- Unh Fin Bartels M R Poor

- Kevin Schindler AM L, ST

- Slt Rodney Sneijder M RLC

- Inj Sabrin Sburlea AM R, ST

• 2 weeks later...

I also played with Werder and this is realy great challenge,not very powerfull club,but not poor club.

My squad in 2016/2017 looks like

GK-Hugo Loris (I bought him on free transfer one summer,great GK)

RB-Davide Santon (Also I bought him on free)

LB-Jeremy Mathieu (Free)

CB-Nicolas N koulou (Free)

CB-Vinsent Kompany (Free)

MC-Melone (Great regen which i bought for free with expiring contract bought when he was 20 now 22 and start season with 6 goals in 2 matches.Also for Italy he has 5 goals in 7 matches.My favourite player)

MC-Sofiane Feghouli (Bought for 2 mln euro into second season 3 time in a row he won Gold ball)

AMR-Gabriel Obertan (Free,very good player)

AML-John Fleck (Great player which I bought my first season for near 1.5 mln euro)

ST-Sergio Aguero (Goal machine bought him for 47.5 mln euro)

ST-Alexis Sanchez (Bought him for free when the previous season Milan bought him with 1 year contract..Now he has great season)

Other players:

GK-Remy Riou - Bought for 4 mln euro reserve goalkeeper.

DRC-Matts Hummels - Bought him from Bayern for 17 mln euro..Dissapointment.

Per Skjelbred-Great MC bought first season for near 2 mln euro

Axel Witsel-Same like Skjelbred

All other players are regens.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after a up and down season after winning the title in 2010-2011 we couldn't repeat and ended up in third for the 2011-2012 season. For some reason the harmony of the team wasn't in good harmony from what the board kept telling me throughout the season. So I decided to trim up the squad even more. Alberto Paloschi rose to the starting team in his first season coming on a free from AC Milan and knocked out Pavel Pogrebynak out of the starting squad. Manchester UNITED came knocking on the door for his services but the Paloschi but the bid wasn't good enough in my opinion so i rejected but took Pavel Pogrebynak. I mean there offer was to good to refuse and his favorite club is MAN UTD let me make his dream come thru so i accepted there €2.2m upfront 24 months €11m and €1.4m if he scores 10 goals or more. The transfer is at €13.5 but can rise to €14.3 if he scores ten or more goals so hopefully he does well and I wish him the best. Now also Henri Saviet did sooo well that his leadership and influence is amazing for his young age that he became co-captain behind Torsten Frings. Now about Frings his time is coming to a close he's at age 35 and a replacement is close to officially take him out of the starting lineup. I mean I keep him in my first team but he will start in less games now. Now the three players that will fight for his position is between Illsinho, Miguel Cevasco, and my newest transfer in Jack Rodwell (i hear good things about him) on a free from everton. Now I'm still undecided on who should my starting gk be. Asenjo, Pleitkosa, and Wiese (i wanna give him a fair chance because he is sad that he didn't get picked to the NT of Germany. and he has a contract with me till 2015.

1st C FC Bayern 34 22 8 4 65 23 +42 74

2nd Leverkusen 34 22 6 6 59 20 +39 72

3rd Werder Bremen 34 20 10 4 63 30 +33 70

4th Stuttgart 34 17 11 6 41 23 +18 62

5th Hertha BSC 34 19 5 10 51 37 +14 62

6th Dortmund 34 17 8 9 58 34 +24 59

7th HSV 34 16 10 8 41 31 +10 58

8th Frankfurt 34 16 7 11 46 33 +13 55

9th Schalke 34 15 8 11 35 32 +3 53

10th Wolfsburg 34 12 6 16 41 49 -8 42

11th Nürnberg 34 10 11 13 36 37 -1 41

12th Köln 34 10 11 13 35 53 -18 41

13th Hannover 34 10 5 19 32 46 -14 35

14th Mainz 34 8 10 16 25 41 -16 34

15th Kaiserslautern 34 8 8 18 28 48 -20 32

16th Karlsruhe 34 5 11 18 30 53 -23 26

17th R Rostock 34 3 7 24 18 60 -42 16

18th R Fürth 34 3 4 27 27 81 -54 13

My transfers in are self explanatory Donk on a free good stats for a CB, Welliton for coverage in the AMC/FC position scored in his first game. Zafer also for coverage in AMC he scored 2 goals in his first match of the season of 2012-2013 a FK and a nice volley from a pass from Pavel Pogrebynak (final game before he moved to MAN UTD) and i decided to bring Peter Niemeyer lol yep the same guy i sold for €1.9m to Nurnberg got him on a free for depth. Hopefully he matured while away.

TRANSFERS IN 2012 SUMMER

ate Person From Fee

1.7.2012 Rodwell, Jack Everton Free

1.7.2012 Polyakov, Alexandr Dinamo Minsk 1.3M

1.7.2012 Zafer Rostock Free

1.7.2012 Donk, Ryan AZ Free

1.7.2012 Niemeyer, Peter Nürnberg Free

31.7.2012 Welliton Spartak Moscow 2.1M

Total 3.4M

my transfers out some couldn't cut it in the squad. Kevin Artmann is a sad case because he has the talent and stats but he is sooo inconsistent. Taddei i wish him and Lanzaro the best. The only italian out of the 4 italians i ever brought to the squad Paloschi is the only one that has adjusted to life in Germany. Bartels I got for free and sold for €3.7m he kept complaning why he hasn't started and became unsettled. Frankly i wanted to keep him but he just demanded so much for not doing well with the squad in games I gave him a chance so I shipped him away. And Leonard a AMRLC midfielder great depth, slightly inconsistent and there were better players in the squad so i shipped him away to Nurnberg lol....

TRANSFERS OUT 2012 SUMMER

Date Person To Fee

1.7.2012 Lanzaro, Maurizio Ingolstadt Free

1.7.2012 Taddei, Riccardo Gallipoli Free

1.7.2012 Prödl, Sebastian Karlsruhe Free

1.7.2012 Bech, Jesper Al-Shabab (KSA) Free

1.7.2012 Kern, Enrico Free

1.7.2012 Artmann, Kevin Free

1.7.2012 Heider, Marc Free

1.7.2012 Ikeng, José-Alex Free

6.7.2012 Andersen, Niklas Vicenza Loan

30.7.2012 Leonardo Nürnberg 2.3M

11.8.2012 Bartels, Fin HSV 3.7M

19.8.2012 Pogrebnyak, Pavel Man Utd 14.5M

Total 20.5M

This season so far im in Feb 2013 at the moment. I made it pass the group stages but my next game is against Barcelona....damn it!! lol im dying to win the champions league but the league isn't farfetched I would like to win it one more time to have 2 titles of the league or 1 champions league then im moving on to another club in a different country.

1st Leverkusen 22 16 4 2 34 8 +26 52

2nd Werder Bremen 22 15 4 3 50 27 +23 49

3rd FC Bayern 22 14 3 5 45 14 +31 45

4th Wolfsburg 22 13 1 8 34 17 +17 40

5th HSV 22 11 6 5 38 25 +13 39

6th Frankfurt 22 11 5 6 37 23 +14 38

7th Hannover 22 10 0 12 25 35 -10 30

8th Schalke 22 7 8 7 22 29 -7 29

9th Nürnberg 22 6 10 6 28 27 +1 28

10th Stuttgart 22 7 7 8 27 31 -4 28

11th Karlsruhe 22 6 8 8 27 29 -2 26

12th Köln 22 6 8 8 31 35 -4 26

13th Hoffenheim 22 7 5 10 20 33 -13 26

14th Kaiserslautern 22 5 9 8 26 29 -3 24

15th Dortmund 22 6 6 10 24 34 -10 24

16th Hertha BSC 22 4 6 12 17 31 -14 18

17th Mainz 22 3 7 12 22 39 -17 16

18th Duisburg 22 1 3 18 11 52 -41 6

transfers in jan 2013

1.1.2013 Takada, Kazuaki Urawa Reds Free (heading 17, first touch 18, finishing 17) he's 21 and the future and jap. so commercial link better rise up

1.1.2013 Denílson Arsenal 6M (honestly he has done well with Illsinho so far in the center of the midfield area. Arsenal went down to 6m from his 9.5m and i dont have to pay the 6m for like 18months so it was a win win for me. anyone had good experience with him?

Total 6M

Tranfers out jan 2013

Date Person To Fee

23.1.2013 Pletikosa, Stipe Arsenal 7.5M (going to 35 years old and having him for 4 seasons winning 1 title he did his best but it was a offer i couldn't refuse and it will help his career in the long run so best of luck.)

23.1.2013 Donk, Ryan Dortmund 2.3M (want to start right away but didn't deliever got him for free but made some quick cash out of him.)

Pkd Inf Name Position Morale Last 5 Games Con Apps Gls Av Rat

S1 Unh Tim Wiese GK Poor 98% 9 - 6.84

GK Sergio Asenjo GK Very Good 100% 9 - 6.88

DR Wnt Petri Pasanen D RLC Superb 96% 20 (6) 3 6.97

S2 Carlos Zambrano D LC, DM, M C Superb 98% 4 (4) - 6.93

DC Tut Per Mertesacker D C Superb 98% 27 (1) 8 7.01

DC Slt Néstor Duarte D C Superb 99% 17 (4) 1 6.86

- Ine Peter Niemeyer D C, DM, M C Very Good 95% 2 (2) - 6.67

- Jack Rodwell D C, DM, M C Good 95% 5 (2) - 6.77

- Unh Rubén Bustos D/WB R Very Good 95% 0 (2) - 6.85

S5 Sebastian Boenisch D/WB RL Superb 95% 7 (1) - 6.84

MC Ilsinho D/WB R, DM, M RC Superb 95% 12 (1) 1 7.05

- Unh Marc Stein D/WB RL, DM, M C Poor 94% 3 (4) - 6.75

DL Steven Smith D/WB L Superb 100% 24 (3) - 6.89

MC Denílson DM, M C Superb 96% 4 - 7.08

- Torsten Frings DM, M C Superb 94% 3 (2) 1 6.88

- Wnt Miguel Cevasco DM, M C Okay 86% 20 - 7.02

ML Rodney Sneijder M RLC Superb 89% 4 (2) - 6.83

S3 Ine Max Kruse AM RLC Very Good 93% 5 (4) - 6.80

MR Said Husejinovic AM RC Very Good 95% 15 (9) - 6.87

ST PR Henri Saivet AM RL, F C Superb 88% 12 (1) 6 7.33

- Ine Bernd Nehrig AM R, ST Superb 94% 4 (2) 4 7.18

- Ine Sabrin Sburlea AM R, ST Very Good 94% 5 (4) - 6.70

- Lrn Jair Baylón AM R, ST Very Good 97% 12 (1) 2 7.16

S6 Mesut Özil AM LC Okay 95% 21 (6) - 6.98

- Ine Marcel Schlosser AM L, F C Very Good 95% 1 - 7.20

S4 Unh Daniel Aquino AM L, F C Very Good 95% 15 (3) 4 6.91

- Ine Kevin Schindler AM L, ST Very Poor 95% 4 (3) - 6.61

- Unh Zafer Yelen AM C Poor 95% 1 (12) 3 6.97

S7 Tut Welliton AM/F C Superb 91% 21 (5) 16 7.38

- Ine Federico Laurito ST Superb 97% 5 (8) 7 7.17

- Loa Pascal Testroet ST Superb 99% - - -

ST Wnt Alberto Paloschi ST Superb 96% 31 (1) 17 7.39

from looking at my squad so far guys. want am i lacking? is Tim Wiese as a backup GK and Sergio Asenjo as my starting gk enough?

ALSO I GOT podolski on a free from koln he's 27 and it was a win win imho. In the last game i played so far with werder bremen he scored for koln a hattrick against werder but my team won 6-4. He has agreed to join my club at the end of the season....:)))

Total 9.8M

Yes after letting Bayern win it last year. My beloved Werder Bremen came back with a venegeance to reclaim what was there's the year before that! I didn't like the fact that i lost the last 2 games of the season thou they crept up. I lost 3-2 to Bayern at home and 2-1 at Stuttgart. And Im sad a little because Stipe Pletikosa left half way in january 2013 transfer to arsenal but there offer was too good to refuse so he deserves a piece of the title. Tim Wiese is the starting GK and Sergio Asenjo is backup so this upcoming season who becomes the official number 1 goalkeeper in the squad now. oh yea and Podolski is coming in on a free transfer at age 27 after giving a helluva season with Koln. And Rafael Sobis got leading scorer for bayern with 26 goals. Alberto Paloschi and Wellinton both came in second with 19 goals. WELLINTON was season of the year player. in his first season he replaced Pavel Pogrenbynak after leaving to Man UTD with a BANG! wonderful season. except for the fact i lost 3-2 to Barca at home and then 3-0 in Camp Nou in the 1st round knockout of Champions league they were too much!

1st C Werder Bremen 34 24 4 6 76 42 +34 76

2nd FC Bayern 34 23 4 7 68 20 +48 73

3rd Leverkusen 34 22 5 7 57 22 +35 71

4th Frankfurt 34 19 7 8 60 35 +25 64

5th Wolfsburg 34 20 3 11 58 31 +27 63

6th HSV 34 14 9 11 47 39 +8 51

7th Schalke 34 12 11 11 38 46 -8 47

8th Hannover 34 15 2 17 39 49 -10 47

9th Stuttgart 34 12 10 12 42 48 -6 46

10th Dortmund 34 12 7 15 38 53 -15 43

11th Hoffenheim 34 11 9 14 34 43 -9 42