New Team Added

entroduce

Hi there

I'm thinking of adding my own team to FM to play in the Blue Square South league...

need some advice.

when i'm creating my own players, how can i make sure i dont make them TOO GOOD, Like future ronaldos or something...

whats with the CA and PA, what do i need to set these at?

examples of players...? obviously i want my team to improve, but i want it to be kind of realistic.

also, how do i add the players/team/staff...

just using the editor?

i obviously need to remove another team? how do i do this?

sorry to be a pain

cheers

Not an expert here , but to know how good your players you want them to be and potentally to be , just look at other players. Examplle if you want your player to challenge for play offs in the blue square south , look at some clubs in your league that are already chalenging , and look at their players CA. And if you want your player potentially to be good enough for league 2 , just look at their teams players CA and mark it down as your players PA. And yes in the editor, either on your squad list just press add and search , or search for players anc change their contracts to your club. And finaly after youve finished with your club , go into the Blue square south league , click swap , and then just simply search and select your created club. Hope that helps!

Archived