+ Reply to Thread

Thread: your best ever start to a season

Amateur

Default your best ever start to a season

Hi im snowed in today, was wondering whats your best ever start to a season.

Im in 2011-12 season with Inter, just got the job in the summer after Juve sacked me (they were taken over and gave the job to Nedved who i had hired as my ass man).

Have just made my best ever start to a season, 15 straight wins in the league, 21 wins altogether including champ league and cup. Best of all in 15 points clear of Juve.

Amateur

Default Re: your best ever start to a season

just went unbeaten in epl with man utd, conceding 15 goals and scoring 60 or so. ended up 30 points clear of everton

Amateur

Went unbeaten with Man U and only scored 60 goals? You must have a well boring team!!
    My best is with Arsenal in 4th season winning first 12 games, going unbeaten until penultimate game of season away to Tottenham of all teams! Finished with 100 points, scoring 101 goals, with a host of youngsters.

Amateur

yeah maybe but it was 9 more than the next best. im happier not to concede. ive always been a defender

probably when i went on an unbeaten season, first 10 games won in a row if i recall

+ Reply to Thread