+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Datebase Issues

Banned

Question Datebase Issues

Dont know If anyone else might be having this problem but ive just found something really frustrating. When I load up the english only database OR the english database with other top leagues and I look at the Hearts squad I see Gary Glen one of the best young SCOTTISH players Hearts have developed in years.

Now, when I load the scottish ONLY database and look at Hearts - Gary glen is NOT at Hearts !!!

WHY ? why is a scottish player at his club in other database but not the scottish one ??

I find this really bad I havent noticed other players / clubs this affects but I am sure there must be some.

can Marc of someone please explan this for me ? surely if you load the scottish only database then ALL the scottish players should be loaded ?

Amateur

Default Re: Datebase Issues

I have this problem with Holland. I selected Holland only, and there's no Eyong Enoh with Ajax. If you select England database, he will be there! Strange... So I had to use the editor to create Eyong Enoh for my game.

Third Team

ive found it with english players as mentioned in the database questions thread

Banned

Question Re: Datebase Issues

Quote Originally Posted by ridley99 View Post
    ive found it with english players as mentioned in the database questions thread
    cant find the database questions thread can you show me the link to it ?

Third Team

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ridley99 View Post
    cheers ridley

Amateur

In the game i started with St Johnstone Gary Glen was at Hearts, might be kind of random which youngsters appear. I remember in 08 I signed Andy Driver from Hearts when I played in england and when I played as Hearts he wasn't in the squad.

+ Reply to Thread