Hi tempo = High quality players

Started a save with Luton and built my tactic, i went with a high tempo creation and was sitting near the top but was quickly becoming dismayed at the amount of silly chances and situations i was squandering. I dropped the tempo back to normal and it has transformed my results i am becoming a lot more fluent in my attacks and players are getting into better positions to help build my attacks. I am flying now and will be a sure for promotion, its amazing how one little change can reap rewards. Anyone else think its safer to afford a lower level of player a bit more time instead of rushing them and creating more problems.

Started a save with Luton and built my tactic, i went with a high tempo creation and was sitting near the top but was quickly becoming dismayed at the amount of silly chances and situations i was squandering. I dropped the tempo back to normal and it has transformed my results i am becoming a lot more fluent in my attacks and players are getting into better positions to help build my attacks. I am flying now and will be a sure for promotion, its amazing how one little change can reap rewards. Anyone else think its safer to afford a lower level of player a bit more time instead of rushing them and creating more problems.

Agreed. Started in irish first division with the lowest possible tempo, was success. Now playing in russian premier devision, higher quality football, my tempo is "normal". If your players start to get "robbed" on regular basis then you know you should up the tempo. Just my 2c.

Archived