Starting FM16 Twitch Stream - Which Team? You decide!

(posted this originall to /r/footballmanager, not sure if this is against the rules here)

So since I play pretty much every day I decided to start a twitch stream playing FM16 on my PC.

I will be playing the full version of the game, from around 5:30pm EST until whenever on weekdays, weekends will be earlier (if at all).

I'm pretty open to which team, so I have made a strawpoll for you guys to vote. My only requirements are it can't be a league with crazy rules (MLS, A-League), it has to be a country with at least three leagues in the game or more, and I will pick a team in the lowest possible division.

I am pretty awful at this game, so don't expect this to be a tips & tricks stream. I will start out as a sunday league player, with stats suggested by the game based on division and then tailored to my personal tastes.

If I get sacked (likely) I will keep going and find new clubs to manage at.

Also, I am american but really don't know anybody who follows football here, so my vocabulary is a bastardization of american/english sports terms. I also find myself drifting between american english and a poor attempt at a hybrid american-english accent when watching the games, so I hope that doesn't offend anybody (especially when pronouncing names).

If you have any specific club you might want (otherwise I'll just pick a team with the coolest/most pronounceable name) or manager name/origins feel free to comment.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10016293

Archived