What happens after removing leagues?

Hi everyone,

I started my career with more than 20 leagues to spot more players and more quality regens but i realised it was a mistake because the game turned out to be extremely slow. Now in my 7th season I am thinking of removing some of the lower reputation leagues but i have never done this before.

I know that there will be no more fixtures in those leagues and they will appear as "past winner" but I have some doubts.

- will i loose players?

- what will happen to scouted players in those leagues?

- after romoving, will the number of future regens decrease?

- when should i remove leagues? I am in mid june right now and most of the leagues are european.

- how will this affect my save, other than gaining a little bit of game speed?

- and do you have any additional information about this?

If there is even a little possibility of problems coming with it, i won't do that and will go on this way. I can live with the slow play rather than ruining my save.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for you help louis.

I have removed some of the leagues now. There seems to be no problem about the game but there is one small problem.

All selected leagues are removed by the date game assigns them but only the swedish league isn't removed. Date is going 1 year further in the date it has to be removed. This happened 2 times and the league isn't removed.

What may cause this?

Archived