Disable Club Competitions for first season

superplayer

Hello guys!

This is my idea:

I want to disable Champions league,europa league,european super cup,club world cup but ONLY for the starting season of the game(2015/2016).In the next season(2016/2017) i want those competitions to go normal.

Is it possible??

Thank you very much in advance!

It's possible with the advanced rules to set the starting date to 2016. The base year has to be still 2000. Don't know if it really works, because some parts of the CL and EL are hard-coded.

The trick suggested in this thread permits to see the competition rules, but not what is eventually setted under "continent" (that remains hardcoded). This cause problems to recreate correctly the continental cup places. In particular, anybody was never able to recreate the particular qualification places for MEX and USA in the Concacaf Champions League, just to say one..

So I think the way to replicate them changing the starting date is too difficult, maybe impossible..

I am not sure it works, but maybe this way can be easier:

-Start from the file I made here to block the continental competition: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/455109-Disable-Champions-League?p=10783545&viewfull=1#post10783545

-for each competition, go under "competition" and select "valid years - only run this competition in these years". Assign 2015 as year. This will block the calendar in the 2015 season

-Now, for each competition, in the main window set "combined with rules in code". Theoretically this option permits to hardcoded rules to restart the competitions after the 2015/2016 season, but I am not sure.

Archived