Facilities at Scandinavian clubs

I've downloaded a Nordic database from the workshop whereby all the Nordic countries come together in one league system with 4 different levels (the bottom 2 levels have a number of different leagues at that level). What I have noticed is that the facilities at some of the clubs in the 2nd and 3rd level are actually quite good (great and impressive training and youth). I am starting a new game without this database just to see if the facilities are the same or if they have been adapted for this database but could anyone enlighten me as to whether this is normal?

Sounds like the creator of the file or the Norwegian research team haven't paid much attention to the lower league club data, if you haven't got too far into the save you might consider correcting the club data in the editor & starting again.

This assumes that those clubs do not have access to high level else facilities irl.

I'm wondering whether they've left the facilities as they were in their respective countries leagues. The setup is Supreme League, Premier, Championship, Nordic Division (split into div 1 & 2) and Nordic Serie (1-6. If I take Veije as an example, they are in the Championship and have impressive training and good youth. Having gone back to my original save I can see they are in the Danish Bet25 Liga (2nd tier) and have the same facilities.

Could make any save interesting as gives potential to develop own players through the leagues

That actually sounds awesome. I'm playing in Iceland right now, but I love all of Scandinavia.

How does European qualification work?

Not sure, haven't got that far. For the start of the season it appears the same teams are in europe who would be if they were in their respective leagues.

Archived