"Promoted and relegated teams do not match up"

Kruj

Hey,

I'm working on a Germany level 6 file, but I have a problem while trying to verify the file.

I added 4 promotion play offs from level 6 to level 5, that means 4 additional promoted teams. Level 5 has 44 relegated teams at all and level 6 has 40 fix promoted teams and 4 teams which get promoted by promotion play-off. All clear?

But when I try to verify, I get the message "Promoted and relegated teams do not match up for Level 5 (44 relegated) and Level 6 (40 promoted) (extra teams requested = 0)."

Now comes the strange thing:

The verification works without problems until close to the end of the progress bar, to be exact June 2018, only then I get the error message. That means, that all promotions and all play-offs work fine until 2018.

After that, I've done an ingame test. Until June 2018, all works as it should, all 4 promotion play-offs were played and all 4 winners were promoted to Level 5 so that I have 44 promoted teams in total. But after season change to 2018/19 in June 2018, the markings of the playoff places in the league tables suddenly disappear. And that's the reason why the editor verification fails in June 2018. Bizarrely, although the markings disappear, the playoff games are furthermore played ingame, so all works as it should.

But what is the reason that the markings in the league table disappear, what is causing a failed verification in the editor? And why does this problem appear not until 2018? I absolutely want to get the file verified.

I hope someone can help me :)

Thanks in advance,

Kruj

I have been creating my own German lower league edit for the last few versions so hopefully I can help, can you make the file available to download & I'll take a look for you?

Of course I guess that I could make my edit available, I've only gone down to lv4 for this version so it probably doesn't meet what you want.

Archived