please clarify position training?

1) basically am i right in thinking if you tell a striker to train as a F9 for instance he will hopefully improve in attributes relevant to this role?

2) if you leave it on playing position for a striker and defender they will still focus on relevant attributes just to a wider degree?

3)if i told a defender to train limited defender instead of ball playing defender he would improve the relevant attributes quicker due to the fact their are less attributes being trained in limited defender instead of BPD?

4) they full up the bars for the role familiarity by improving attributes so training a 29yo winger as an inside forward might keep him on 7/10 as he's too old to improve enough attributes, but i could train him on the opposite wing and he's become more familiar with the position (along with playing there).

Thanks

Thank, there is so much in game that you need other people to tell you about,

when i looked at this stuff (training) in the online menu it seems to be Fm15 as it talks about setting levels for individual training focus which is what you did last game i've been told.

Archived