Constant Crashing and Saving Errors, rendering game unplayable

PLAYER_RIGHTS_MANAGER ERROR

ROSTER_MANAGER

DRAFT_MANAGER

STAFF_MANAGER

V1.1.1 match_stats.cpp 1582 FATAL

V1.1.1 club_history_manager.cpp 854 FATAL

V1.1.1 club_records.cpp FATAL

All are reoccuring usually 2 or 3 at a time but always seem to be random per save attempt. I have wiped all files and Registry files even all Steam files rise repeat and reinstalled freshed each time. No Help. all since 1.1.1 Update mostly

Yes but not always. Sometimes on loaded save only one will prompt. It all seems so random. But No, No save file for they are all corrupt and crash. Today I started a new game and right after creating GM it prompts you to save. I got hit with a bunch of unable to open zip files. Every day I try starting a new game and the results are always the same cant make it past Day 1 without having a corrupted save file. I have had these problems since I bought it and cant seem to resolve anything.

• 4 weeks later...

Anything new on this? I´ve played about 20 games into the season and when I save the "PLAYER_RIGHTS_MANAGER::load_from_disk():unable to open the zip file" Error box pops up.

I can save, but when I load it the box pops up again. But it seems that I can play, but ALL of my draftpicks are gone, but when I click continue til the next day I have many uncontracted draftpicks, and a bunch of 15-year old players among my draftpicks.

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Have you guys tried to delete all the files in the temporary user folder (C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\EHM\Temporary) before starting a new game ?

Are you using a modified DB or the plain default one ?

Archived