[WIP] [FM2016] Gregoria - An Emerging Superpower BETA 1.0

Hello all,

I have created a brand new country and a brand new league structure called "Gregoria" ( name to be reviewed )

Gregoria is an emerging superpower based in Central Europe due to being Oil and other Fossil fuels Rich

The President of the country is a huge football fan and wants the country to challenge the elite countries in footballing terms but also create a Gregorian national team to be proud of.

billions of pounds have been spent within Grassroots football to ensure that football is at the forefront of every childs curriculum with schools of excellence being built all over the country to accommodate this. All 32 professional clubs in Gregoria MUST construct top youth and training facilities to ensure that the youth of Gregoria have only the best youngsters coming through.

Gregorian clubs are only allowed 5 Foreign players within there starting lineups meaning the majority of players within the league are of Gregorian Nationality but ensuring that the cash rich clubs can also spend big on quality foreign players to ensure the quality of the league and stature continues to rise.

Football is huge and expectations are high and Gregoria have brokered a huge TV deal worth £60m each season for clubs in the top flight.

Gegoria is a beautiful modern country and a place that would attract bigger players than a new country would normally do due to the lifestyle and living conditions on offer.

My motivations for creating this country are;

Football has increasingly become a money show, the very top clubs are becoming more brands than football clubs, this is an unavoidable inevitiblity of the modern game.

Unfortunatley the youth, particlarly in England are suffering with the ever increasing pressure to get results and maintain brand status by fielding the best players.

If however clubs had rules forced upon them such as being ordered to have top class youth and training infrastructure and a maximum foreign player rule, then clubs would be forced to delve into their own products over time. I believe that with the money thats around in football it could be better spent on youth prodution and promoting home grown talent, without sacrifising the the apeal of bringing in the best talent form around the world

I am an ideologist and probably will never see such a thing happen in my time. But i can live this imagining through the beauty of this game

The link to my updates can be found below

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/451670-Fantasy-League-Gregoria-Early-Testing-and-Help

The league has been tested over by holidaying and over 1 season of actual play with no bugs I can detect

This is a challenging and fun league which is very well balanced.

Please download and play and let me know what you think

DOWNLOAD LINK (Fixed language problem for all Gregorian Nationals)

https://www.mediafire.com/?rfxrn7sbp76rfq4

Archived