FM 2014 - I'm Not Getting an End of Season Talk or Break/Holiday For The Players?

Hi,

Despite having the game for a couple of years I have just played through a whole season FM 2014 (v14.3.1) for the first time!

From what I can garner, I should be getting prompted to have an 'End of Season' meeting which then sends the players off on an extended break.

I'm not getting this meeting and can't find any way to send the players on an extended rest/holiday; besides the 1 week rest from training. Although the one player I have out on loan goes on holiday; presumably sent by his loan club.

The game just continues on as normal, without any fixtures, until the pre-season friendlies and the next season.

We won League 2, the JPT and the League Cup and have got entry to the Euro Cup, if that's got anything to do with it?

I'd be grateful if you have any ideas on how to give the players a break or how to sort this out?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

This actually happened to me aswell after winning league 2.. Was very confused and worried that my players shouldn't be fit for the new season..! Didn't notice any big impact though.

I went through via playoff so I thought it wasn't enough time to have holiday before the new season began..

Edit: Didn't notice you wrote FM14 until after posting.. This actually happened to me in FM16..

Archived