Directors Paying Players' Wages

Alastairhufc

I'm trying to replicate what is believed to be happening at Hereford currently where a director is apparently paying our two most expensive players' wages. I'm not quite sure how to do this so if anyone has some advice it'd be appreciated.

I assume it can't be done via Wage Contributions so I was thinking of doing a 1 year, non-renewing sponsorship deal for £40,000 which is exactly what the wages would be if both players played 50 matches each. I realise I can't guarantee this will reach the manager to counter act the wages but I believe this is the best option possible however, I just wanted to check there was not another way.

You could do it via wage contributions in a similar way to how you can simulate 3rd party ownership by having a "club" (who is really the 3rd party owner) loan out the player with maybe a future transfer put on the end as well.

Create a club on the db (who enter no comps etc) who will pay the contributions until the date you set.

You could try leaving the club field blank and see if the game still does the contributions but I would be surprised if that worked, even if it is actually what you are looking for.

Archived