Problem promoting teams to theire regional divisions

Route1FM

can someone please help me, so there is the counties league and the counties division one, regional lower divisions in england and i made my local regional league the west lancs divisions which is in the north west, even tho i have put regional boundaries in the leagues, teams from the west lancs divisions still go to leagues like the toolstation western league and even the kent leagues,it the same when teams get relegated from the north west counties league to the north west counties division 1, it could be something simple but if you ould either tell em how to fix it, or i could give you the database file and you could fix it then reupload it that would be great thanks

Just leave it blank. I don't think I have ever seen a year there, so I am unsure exactly what putting one there would do. I have always left it blank, and any clubs that I have come across that already have something in the "regional divisions" section (i.e. Truro City) have always had that section blank as well.

Unfortunately, nothing will be perfect, but doing that should help quite a bit.

Another idea ... perhaps adjust the borders of those other leagues that are taking your teams, especially if those borders overlap with the ones that you made for the regional league that you created.

Archived