Pep Guardiola's Barcelona TikiTaka433 and an alternate 4231,for any patches.

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xn384rdaitcb23u/tactics.rar

choose the normal size pitch,and DON'T FORGET to tweak the width after changing the mentality or in a different size pitch.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Main Text:

sorry for my poor english firstly.

i've noticed my TikiTaka433 tactic is similar to the Tianxia tactic(is he chineses too?haha)which's popular here,but i still decide to upload my tactics coz they work so well in my save.

the 433 tactic is against opponents with an AMC or a 442 and the alternate 4231 is against opponents without an AMC.

no stats will be shown here and feedbacks from you are welcome.

i'll just make some simple explanations due to my poor english.

A,TikiTaka433

this tactic is used against opponents with an AMC or a 442,but against opponents without an AMC is not recommended.instead,my 4231 tactic below is especially against opponents without an AMC.

pouring rain day will have negative effect on it.

the mentality,team shape,team instructions and formation :

1AWDl0e.png?1

4Xr7z7I.png?1

NOTE:

1,place the CWBa back to FB postion if you want to.

2,when facing the tough opponents or in away matches,reduce the mentality or defensive line if needed.

3,when your CDs are really slow,reduce the defensive line if needed.

4,when too much space exploited behind your CWBa,reduce his closing down if needed.

5,when facing the opponents with an AMC who's attacking your goal,change your DMd to HBd(to help your CDs).

6,when facing the 442 opponents,change your DMd to HBd(to help your CDs).change your higher aggression CD's duty to stopper to handle the opponent's deep-lying forward,and change your faster CD's duty to cover to handle the opponent's advanced forward.

7,increase your DMd's closing down if he doesn't face an opponents in his position while your CDs don't need his help(for example,against 433).

8,more role combinations of central midfield trio:http://www.guidetofootballmanager.com/tactics/central-midfielders

for example: DMd+BBMs+APa

9,the IFa's stronger foot must be opposite to the flank.

10,replace your player who's nervous or with low rating at the right time.

The Key Attribute and PPMs:

as you know,the higher team work,stamina,composure,the better.

say NO to conflicting PPMs.

SKs:some rushout

CDd:some acceleration and speed

CWBa:one of the key pass provider.just follow the game requirements:acceleration,speed,off-ball,stamina,dribbling,crossing,flar...

PPM:go forward whenever possible,one-twos,hugs line.

FBs:basic dribbling, passing,off-ball and soild defensive attribution.

DMd:some passing

PPM:come deep to get ball,pass rather than shoot(and dictate tempo,swicth ball)

APs:just follow the game requirements

PPM:come deep to get ball,dictate tempo,on-twos,pass rather than shoot(and swicth ball)

say NO to conflicting PPMs,for example:go forward whenever possible

CMa:some finishing and composure to score.

PPM:killer ball,move into channels,on-twos(and dictate tempo,swicth ball)

IFs:don't ignore the team work

PPM:come deep to get ball,cut inside(places shot,curls ball)

say NO to conflicting PPMs,for example:move into channels,anti-offside

IFa:main scorer,don't ignore the anticipation,team work,composure

PPM:cut inside(places shot,curls ball,anti-offside)

F9:just follow the game requirements and team work again.

PPM:come deep to get ball, run with ball often,on-twos,killer ball(and dictate tempo,swicth ball).

say NO to conflicting PPMs,for example:anti-offside

Opposition Instructions:

YFjUi8L.png?1

and tight marking to AMC and lone STC but never closing down them when you facing formations with AMC and STC(for example 4231,4411...)

B,alternate 4231

especially against opponents without an AMC and other solid difensive tactics(like 4141,541..).

DO NOT use it against any opponents with an AMC.

also,the role combinations of central midfield trio can be changed to ,for example:change CMd to DLPd or change CMs to BBMs,but don't change APa's role and don't use BWM and APs.in my new Valencia save,my central midfield trio is DLPd(parejo)+BBMs(enzo perez)+APa(andre gomes),perfect.

things about the mentality or defensive line are similar to TikiTaka433...

especially,tighter marking and closing down the opponent's lone striker(i mean,without support from nearby,for example,Robert Lewandowski in 4141)

S5cdFuU.png?1

U5LMszm.png?1

These look great and the write up is fantastic. Im going to try these out tomorrow with liverpool. Ill let you know how i get on.

thanx,i guess the 433 is nearly perfect .

and in fact i don't create 4231 tactic before FM2016 so i guess there's still something left to improve.

Archived